CHAP 11-SILVER KNIFE

(no one's p.o.v)

It have been days since the 8 boys became closer.... they go to each other's places and talk about their embarassing memories and childhood(will except for the MAFIA boys they don't mention their childhood or just lie about it)

Sunoo's p.o.v

We are now at the houseż of niki, heeseung hyung, jay hyung, and sunghoon hyung we all decided to help eachother in our assignment and had JAKE hyung stressed because of so many questions we ask 'HEHEHEHE sorry Jake hyung'.

I am now feeling the need to go to the bathroom cuz of so much drink I drunk.

"Heeseung hyung can I go to your bathroom"I said , "yes sunoo ya you can use it... You know where it is right? "Heeseung hyung ask. "Ofcourse I know"I replied. "I need to go now"I said, I dash like a wind because I really need to pee right now.

I finished doing my things in the bathroom and I am now headed towards the living room where we were answering our homework well mostly Jake hyung since we ask him the answer of our home works HEHEHE.

"ahh"I whined in pain cuz I bump onto a bag causing me to stumble and hurt my feet. The things in bag that I stumbled on was now on the ground and I noticed it was nikis cause I recognized his bag.

Niki came cuz he probably heard me and help me stand up and I help him get the things on the floor that belong to his bag but then I noticed a silver knife on the inside of his bag which I tried to get but niki hide instantly and smiling at me like nothing. "We should go on the living room now hyung we need to answer our homework..hehe"niki said to me while smiling awkwardly.

It made me curious why a knife was in Nikis bag and why he hide it... Time pass bye and it was now night so we decided to go home already but it didn't stop me from thinking about what happened earlier.

Little did they know someone was watching them on the MAFIA place

"Hmmmm... HAHA I guess niki like that sunoo boy".a boy said with a smile on his face. "Guess we'll met them soon... Right babe"the boy's boyfriend said while giving his boyfriend a kiss on the lips, the others just made a disgusting face on them.

To be continued..

Hi guys guess who are the new characters I'm adding they are 11 boys and they already disbanded on 2019 they are popular but only made a 5 months contract because of a scandal but they're real contract was supposed  to be 5 years but I still stan them and it's almost they're 2nd anniversary
See you guys on the next chap and pls vote and comment if you like this chap and you can suggest anything.