CHAP 17-PROTECT

"Are you guys dating? "Seungyoun asked when they were all in the living room. "Yes"sunghoon answered calmly, Jake and his friends was shocked at sunghoons straight forward answer unlike sunghoons side they weren't shocked since they knew sunghoon.

"Hoon"Jake whispered shyly to his boyfriend who was next to him while holding his hands.

"Since when? "Engene asked "after a-a minute w-when jay and jungwon left t-the room"Jake stuttered.

"Well, I approved on their relationship but You sunghoon" seungwoo spoke and point at sunghoon then spoke again"if you really love Jake you must protect him if you don't wan to lose him"seungwoo said seriously.

The Mafia's new what seungwoo meant and everyone became serious except the normal student who don't know anything.

"Why would sunghoon have to protect me it's not like I'm in danger"Jake said with a confused look

Everyone stayed silent after Jake spoke then Jungwon spoke"it's almost curfew at our dorm hyung we have to go home now"jungwon said to his friends.

"Bye hyungs~~"sunoo bid good-bye and so does his friends. "Byee hoon~"Jake waved one last time to his boyfriend when they were outside the house sunghoon also waved back and smiled at Jake.

The Mafia's now closed the door when they couldn't see the 4 boys from their sight. Seungyoun fished out his laptop and looked at something "seungwoo"he called pointing at the screen of his laptop and seungwoo went to see what it was and spoke. "Guess it's time to work"seungwoo said with a grin.

"Ready your things guys we'll leave after 5 min"wooseok said "I'm so excited to do this again HAHAH"dongpyo said happily.

>TIME SKIPPP

"Hyung why end it so fast? "Niki whined when hangyul killed all the guards of their target which is the family Song.

"It's better niki cause I'm hungry"dongpyo said rubbing his tummy.

"I didn't even got to use my golden gun or knife because of you hyung,hmmp"niki pouted crossing arms.

"Did you think your the only one Niki that haven't even lifted their weapon? "
Sunghoon scoffed at the youngers words.

"Yeah, yeah stop fighting let's just take what we need"yohan spoke and went to take a case.

............................

HI GUYSS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LAST WEDNESDAY CAUSE I HAD TO CHANGE SOME THINGS OF THE ITHER CHAPS I MADE AND I THOUGHT THAT I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT 78 CHAPS. THANKYOU AND PLS VOTE OR COMMENT 😊😊