Chapter 6 : What a day !

After the eventful day and a sleepy bus ride I reached home at 4 pm .

Was I exhausted or what !

I opened the door to be welcomed by an Amazing aroma of maggi ...yumm.

"Mummyyyyyy....I'm hommmee" I sang as I walked into the kitchen .

"Someone's in a good mood " my mom said as she came out of the kitchen .

"Ain't I always ?" I said .

"Of course , you are ...there's ..." my mom was interrupted by me .

I walked into the kitchen saying
"Mom , is there some maggi for me cause you know how much I love..." I stopped speaking .

"YOU !!!" I exclaimed.

" I know you love me but it wasn't necessary to announce it " Aaron said with a smile on his face .

"You wish" I smirked.

"Alexia , This is Aaron...He goes to your school" my mom said as she came in the kitchen , completely unaware of the current conversation that happened.

"Hi Alexia " he said as he stood up and extended his hand for a shake .

" Hello Aaron" I said shaking his hand .

" So which grade are you in ?" He asked

"11th grade and you ?" I replied

"I'm in 11th too and which section " he said a smile plastered on his face .

"A and you ? " I asked trying my best to hold my laughter in.

" Me too " he said and my mom was confused .

" You guys know each other ? " she said .

We burst into laughter , high fiving each other in the process .

"Yes , Mrs Singh...we know each other quiet well " he said after wiping his tears off the side of his eyes and gave me a wink .

I just smiled while a blush crept up my cheek . I went and took the spoon from my mom's hand and started stirring the maggi .

I placed the spoon on the counter beside our electric stove .

"Good thing you guys know each other because Alexia , tomorrow we will be having dinner with his parents at our house " mom announced as she served our Maggi's onto two plates and kept it infront of us .

"Dad's colleague?" I asked mom.

"No dear , remember my friend Riley I told you about " she said .

"Oh yeah , you guys to be in college as roommates , classmates and soulmates " I said with a chuckle .

She described the it the very same way to me .

"Yes dear " my chuckled " Riley moved to LA last year with her husband Nathan and this their son , Aaron ." she finished and I was quite surprised .

I was expecting him to lose his way and so ended up at my house .

By the time both of us had finished our maggi , I took our plates and kept it in the sink .

"So where is Mrs Rodriguez ?" I asked wondering why he was at my house .

"She came with her Aaron immediately after the classes because she got to know that I lived here and after the meet n greet , she got a call from the hospital and they needed her over immediately my mom said .

"Oh my god , is everything alright ?" I asked in shock as I turned towards Aaron.

"Alexia , everything's alright ...my mom is a Cardiologist " he finished with a soft and reassuring smile .

"Oh ...ok , sorry . I complete forgot both were in a medical college " I said as I looked up at Aaron , tucking a hair behind my ear .

"It's ok" he shrugged his shoulders.

A small smile crept onto my lips.

"Alexia , why don't you show Aaron your room " my mom said ever so sweetly .

"Ok" I said and looked at Aaron as though for consent and he nodded his head with a smile.
Since my house is big ( not as a big mansion but less than that ) , the bedrooms were spacious .

I opened my door and entered with Aaron behind me . My bedroom consisted of my bed in the centre , a study table towards the wall which had a balcony and a big wall - attached cupboard . There were some photos hanging in my room ; a picture of me when I was small hugging my teddy , a picture of me when I was in 7th extremely bulky hugging my mom and dad and some more random pics .

"So what you do think ? " I asked as I turned towards Aaron .

"It's a nice " he said with a smile on his face .
I sat on the bed and patted the area next to me . He came and sat next to me .

"So you have any brother or sister ?" He asked .
"Nope and you ?"
He shook his head indicating he had none .
"Where were you before LA ?" I asked
"California "
"And you ?" He asked .
"UAE"
" I used to live in Dubai when I was small" he said with a smile on his face .

We heard a honk from outside and we both went downstairs to find a beautiful lady , who looked like my mom (figure wise) with a thin frame but with signs of aging present on her face like my moms , like all moms.

"Alexia ? ...Oh my God , aren't you the most precious thing ! " she said as she pulled me into a hug and I felt this vibe of security , Almost the same way I felt when I hugged my mom.

"Thank you Mrs Rodriguez " I said after we both pulled away from the hug .
" Call me Riley " she said and instantly my mom turned to Aaron "and you can call me Piya" and Aaron nodded with a smile.

"Well I better be off , see you tomorrow Piya " she said and then turned to me "bye sweetheart"
"Bye Riley " I said .
"Bye Piya " Aaron said and then turned towards me " bye Alexia "
"Bye Aaron " I said with a smile.

We waved as they left and then my mom closed the door .
" You guys look so cute together !!!"
"No way , Mom " I said turning away .
"You can deny all you want sweetheart but I can see it in your eyes ...those eyes which you are trying to hide from me right now " she said as she entered the kitchen and I started walking upstairs .

I knew what she told me was true but I do not want to be in boy trouble , again.

"I love you , Mom " I Said at the foot of the stairs .

"Love you too" she said and I headed upstairs to change my clothes

What a day !

_________________________________________________________________________________

First of all , thank you so much for the birthday wishes from all of my sweet friends and followers .

So how's the chapter ? Long than the other ones ?
Comment me
And don't forget to vote !!!