Chapter 11 : That's All I Want .

A/N : thank you for patiently waiting ...this dedicated to all the CBSE board 10th and 12th grade students who just passed out ....what a stressful year !!!

The weekend passed quite quickly with homework and the next thing I knew I was walking along the corridor , on my way towards my locker . I placed my books in , took the ones I needed and turned to find Ashley (school slut , may I add) glaring holes onto my face as she stood right behind me .

"Oh , you're early Ashley " I greeted her since I was the earliest student from my grade because of my bus that came half an hour early.

"cut the crap ...how much do you want ?"

"how much do I want of what ?" I asked back .

"how much money do you want so that you would leave Aaron alone ?" She asked .

"I don't want any money...he's my best friend " I told her in shock.

"Best friend ? With you ?...pffft , stop daydreaming and tell me your amount "

"There is never enough money in this world to buy friendship and there never will be so basically I don't want any money " I replied back .

"Then do a Favor and leave him alone "

"If you can see , I'm not attached to him by the hip so obviously he's on his own ...he's all yours , but don't hurt him " I told her as I looked down to the floor .

"Whatever ...just stay away from him " she said as she walked away sluttishly back to her random class.

The day passed really fast with the classes being interesting ...even math was interesting !!!

I was sitting at the lunch table with Sonia , Aashi and Jasleen while I was having a healthy salad (which I bought from the canteen) with lot of lettuce , chopped onions and some thing else which were seasoned with lime juice . Aashi was having an oily homemade sausage , mash potato burger with a bit of Indian spices in it and Jasleen was having a homemade healthy mash potato mixed with Indian spices sandwhich.

We were just catching up on what we had in the classes when Aaron and Varun came up to our table requesting permission to sit with us to which I happily agreed while Aashi was staring at me as though asking "why them ?"

"Hey " Aaron said to me in particular .

"Hi ...guess who offered me money to leave you alone " I said back as I smiled and picked at my salad .

"Who ??" He asked enthusiastically

"Ashley "

"Eww...I was expecting Selena Gomez or Sonakshi Sinha for that matter " he replied .

I laughed as I finished the last piece of my salad , I know I'm a very fast eater like I finish my food in 10 minutes. Nobody does that except for Aashi though because we both have almost the same eating speed. Some days when I purposely don't bring food and money because I say that I won't be hungry but then during lunch I start starving , my eyes land on Aashi's food and she'll say that she won't give me any but she's a sweetheart and she knows when I'm really hungry so she gives me some anyways .

That's what I love about my friends , they understand me more than I do .

After lunch , I had a free period and then the last two classes of the day , being chemistry and geography .

The day went by pretty good and I boarded my bus , waiting to reach home .

But I was scared because I always believed that if my day in school went good then the time In my house would be disastrous and vice versa .