Chapter 10 : Time Never Heals Wounds

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @KripsChips because of the joyous occasion that has taken place in her family ...wishing her and her family the best ahead in life

PS: listen to the song while you read ....thnx

__________________________________________________________________

I raised my head from the island and saw from the kitchen counter how he was dancing with his friends and mine. He was just so classy , didnt try to make a move on my hot friends and neither did he act shy around them . Just a classy gentleman.

I smiled .

I took out my phone to see if I had any calls and to my realization the time was 9:50 pm ... OHH SHIT!!

I jumped from my stool , ran over to the dance floor and tapped on Aaron's shoulder making him turn enough to face me . He flashed a smile and for a moment I was just lost in his smile but revived back into consciousness and yelled over the loud music "its 9:50" .

He bent a little and asked "who's hefty ?"

I shook my head , switched on my Iphone and showed him the time .

His eyes widened and he grabbed my wrist as we made a run for it . He pulled me from the crowd of mad people , finally got out of the house and ran into his car .

we strapped our seat belts on as he stepped on the accelerator and sped off to the road . Thankfully , the road was clear and we reached at 9:58 pm in front of my house .

"Go ...you have only two minutes " he said .

"chill man ...my mom isn't a Hitler army mom , wait a sec ...ok ?" I ask him and he nods.

I calmly go inside the house to find my mom and dad in the living room watching tv while my mom was doing the Ipad .

"Mama ...?"

She turns to me , looks at the time on the IPad and then says " well ...he's very punctual "

"yeah ...he's outside , i'll just call him in ...is that alright ?" I ask my parents

"of course , dear" my dad says with a smile.

I smiled back and went outside to find Aaron leaning over his car . I shut the door loud enough that he turned to face me with a worried expression on his face.

Aww...so shweet .

Did I just think like that ?. God...what's wrong with me ?

"what happened ?" he asked.

"nothing ...they're happy that you dropped me on time and called you punctual which ,was by the way , my credit " I said and in response he relaxed .