Chapter 8 : A perfect Jack and Rose

After 15-20 minutes , we reached Aaron's house .

He parked into his drive way , as we unbuckled our belts Aaron asked "Ready to meet , Mama bear ?" .

"Did you just call your mom a bear ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We are a family of bears" he said with a smile as we stepped out of his car first and then me .

"In terms of ?" I asked as he locked the car.

"We need a huge of everything like food , care , neccesities , luxuries ..." He said and then looked at me "And love" .

I froze .

Why did he turn to me ? Does he like me ? ...Do I like him ? . NO , I don't like him ...I only know him for like a month .

"you coming ? ...Are you scared of bears ? dont worry I wont bite " he said with a wink.

Oh I wish you did bite

Did I just think that ? whatever ...I cant take more of such drama .

"No , Im not scared of sweet bears and I know you cant bite " I said in a provocative manner .

Something is serioulsy wrong with me .

"I told you I wont bite not cant bite" he said stepping closer while I keep stepping back.

"Read my lips ...You.Cant.Bite" I said looking him straight in the eye.

"Oh , I am reading your lips ...it says something else "

"What ? " I asked as I almost whispered.

"Bite me " he said and I just blinked .

Before I knew it , he was running behind me laughing while I was half screaming -half laughing and then I reached the main door and started banging it .

I heard Riley say I'm coming but by the time she opened the door I was caught by Aaron from behind as his arms gripped my waist securely and lifted me as we entered the house with my legs above the ground.

He twirled me to make me dizzy and I held onto his hands which were at my waist for support as I screamed and laughed at the same time .

After a minute , he let me on the ground softly still holding my waist to prevent me from falling .

After I steadied , He let go of me while I noticed A huge smile on Riley's face .

"Don't you guys look cute . " She commented as I hugged her .

I smiled.

He went and kissed his mom on the cheek , though he had to bow a little because of his height .

I was taller than his mom .

"Shall I take your cardigan , milady ? " Aaron said in a British accent .

"Of course " I said taking my cardigan off but then I felt his hand on mine .

"No...I shall take your cardigan myself , milady" he said as he pulled my cardigan to reveal my tank top , hung it on the cloak and then he removed his jacket .

Riley led me over to the kitchen where stood the table island in the middle with 4 stools.

She handed Aaron and me an apron each as she wore her own,

"Aaron can cook ? " I asked Riley while tying my apron strap.

"Surprisingly , yes " she replied.

"I was going to arrange the materials on the island but I wasn't expecting you to come an hour after my text ...why did you miss your class , Alexia ?" She asked with concern.