CHRYSALIS

my first book got published worldwide on Sept 23rd September 2015 and it's called chrysalis which is basically a collection of my poetry .

There are a total of 73 poems which include 6 Krishna poems and the rest of varied topics like hurt , love, sadness etc .

Partridge publishing house , Singapore took the task of publishing my book and has made it available on many sites so you can get an e-book version or/ and you can get a tangible book if you order it from any site .

Chrysalis is available on Scribd , Amazon , partridge publishing house Singapore site , Goodreads .
Just type ;
CHRYSALIS ATHIRA NEELIATH

You can read the first 80 pages from Google books for free !!!

Pls share this with as many as people as you can and go buy the book because this book is basically my life in poetic language .

Chrysalis reflects the feelings of a teenager through poetry and anyone of any age can relate to it .

Also I would like to thank my amazing friend KripsChips for being one of the reasons my book is published because she kept telling me how good my work is and that how it should reach the masses . So thank you Kripa for that .

Any queries pls feel free to PM me .
Any advices , suggestions , criticism I'm all ears so you can PM or comment .

So go ahead and grab your copy !!!!