Chapter 2 : A human.

The week went quite smoothly since it turned out that my bestie Sonia popped up in my class the next day Which really helped .

As for my classmates , I knew everyone from the girls though we had 2 new girls ; Grace and Sasha .

Grace and Sasha were almost of the same height , but Grace had a beautiful body and striking facial features while Sasha was an average girl with a very cute attitude .

Among the boys , I noticed a new face , Aaron .

He was tall ; 5'11 almost . He had a lean body and a very good sense of humour but appeared to be one of the normal people of our classroom .

It turned out that he had joined our school last year but since he was in a different class I never really saw him .

During attendance his name came first and mine came 6th . We heard each other's name but never really spoke or even looked around to find out who each other were.

Our introduction was quite off the hook .

I was distributing the English notebooks when I came across the name "Aaron Rodriguez " on the label .

I looked around but couldn't really catch the person.

"Aaron" I called out looking out for this person .

"Here" I saw his hand raise up.

He was sitting in the corner with a group of boys and smiled as I gave him his book to him .

"Alexia , right ?" He asked which made the other boys to look at me .

"Yeah" I said with a smile and moved on to the next person whose book I had to retrieve .

There was something about this guy .
He was jovial not like the most of the jerks of our grade . He was sweet and funny.

He was not the sarcastic and mean guy at all.
Just the sweet funny guy .

The second week on wards we had an on the spot speech to do in second language as a part of our activity .

Everyone got their topics from our second language sir.

Then sir went to Aaron and asked him to pic a boys name from the list which he did .

After the boy finished speaking , sir asked Aaron to pick a girls name .

"Alexia" Aaron said looking at me .

I stared wide eye at him wondering why he had chosen my name .

But nevertheless I went and spoke infront of the whole class and while speaking I took quick glances of his reaction and he just kept smiling at me .

After the speech ,sir announced my marks as an 8 on 10 which is impossible to get .

I saw Aaron smile at me . I smiled back . The boys of my grade don't really bother to look at me while he , on the other hand , was so caring about everyone .

It's nice to have a human in the classroom