Chapter 3 : Wanna read a real book ?

Sometimes I just hate my life .

The A/C in our class suddenly refused to work and since the summer heat in LA is unbearable , we were moved to another class where everyone sat with their friends .

The first day was fun . I sat with Sonia while Grace sat with Sasha behind us . We talked , gossiped and studied together .

Our maths teacher Miss Glair was a terror in the name of a teacher .

She rarely smiled and was always miss grumpy.
It's as if maths had turned her into a partiality displaying demon . Who knows !

I started noticing how funny my classmates were . All the boys were fun .
Michael was a pain in the ass . He just loved insulting me about my past weight , my eating habits , he would mock me and so many things .

The next day Nivi , one of my close friends showed up and since she reached earlier than me , she took my place with Sonia . The depressing part was all the double tables were occupied leaving me with a single person table at the corner of the class , just behind the boys .

Now I was an absolute loner because the girls were too far to talk to and the boys didn't give a damn . The only one who talked to me was the boy in front of me , telling me to move away . Oh the terror !

Sometimes , during the day , something would remind my friends of my presence .
" Eh , Alexia , why are you so sad girl ?" Nivi asked .
I don't know , maybe because you captured my place and sent me here to exile , idiot .

" Nothing at all , I'm fine , thanks " I lied to Nivi . I never wanted anyone to pity on my condition .

Or other times of the day , Michael filled in with his "humour".

"Alexia , whassup black loner ? All good in the hood ?" .
I'm not black , I'm a fair brown . I'm a mix of my fathers brown color and my mothers white.

" All good Michael , thank you for asking " I said without looking at him in the eye. I know that if I looked him in the eye , he would guess my condition and just make it worse .

A whole week passed as I sat like an old furniture; unnoticed and ignored . Wow , what a load of friends I got , eh ?
During lunch , I went to the library with a book to read . I was just not ready to face my friends , since I felt like a thirsty fish in the need of some drops of attention .
***************
On Friday , I skipped lunch again and went to the library with mango juice and my TFIOS book in my hand . I wanted to finish the book today .
Since our library was huge with intricate paths made by the spaces between book shelves , I walked to the far corner of the library . As I was passing by , I found Aaron looking for some books in the bookshelves .

I was a sneaky person .
"Boo" I said in a low tone

He jumped , dropping the reference book that was in his hands.
"Sorry , I wasn't expecting you to be so scared " I said with a smile , as I gave him back his book back .
" What are you doing here ? " He whispered .
" I'm going to read this." I showed my book .

He laughed .
" What's so funny ?" I asked .
"You're reading the obvious " he said .
"So ?" I snapped .

" Snappy , are we " he raised his eyebrow.
" Sorry " I said.
" Apology accepted . Wanna read a real book ?"
_________________________________________________________

So what do u guys think ? Which book cud it be ?
Comment me .

And don't forget to vote !!!!