Lust(⚠️nsfw⚠️)

A/n
Quick summary this is two years after the battle and Eren and Mikasa are settling down

⚠️Btw sorry for grammar and spelling errors lol I wrote this late at night and was passing out while writing lol.⚠️

Narrator POV:
It was a warm summer night, Eren and Mikasa have just finished dinner. It's been two years after the battle of heaven and earth, Eren already told Mikasa of his feelings, pouring out his heart and soul to her. Mikasa was really flustered as was Eren. They both stared at each other in embarrassment. But they ended up sealing it with a kiss.

But as of now, they began to settle down, building a small and cozy home to their liking. And they seem really happy. But Eren has been feeling different as of late. He doesn't know how to explain it but he started noticing Mikasa in a very different light. Even though Mikasa is a beautiful girl, she just even more beautiful through erens eyes. Staring at her more than before. Since they share a bed he wakes up to her beautiful sleeping face, staring at her across the table at breakfast,lunch and dinner.

But not only that, but Eren has been noticing Mikasa figure and other areas on her. That made him feel guilty looking at. So Eren just tries to think about something else. But just couldn't and sometimes Mikasa grows worry. Thinking Eren caught a cold or something due to his flustered face.

But it was always the same answer and reassured it was nothing.And Mikasa believed him. And Eren felt extremely hesitant on touching Mikasa. His hormones were through the roof and felt like he was soon to lose control over himself. He didn't know what was going on with him, the first year living with Mikasa on their own ran smoothly and halfway through the year. Mikasa just became irresistible. It became worst when Mikasa would whisper in his ear to turn around so that she could hug him while they sleep.

For Mikasa it was just a simple request since the blanket isn't enough to warm her up. But for Eren he acted like a teenage boy discovering things about his body. But you can't blame him when he all thought about was war beforehand but now. His mind just filled with Mikasa, everything was just Mikasa. Mikasa doesn't wear her scarf as often. And cause of this Eren sees her neck. And imagines things he never thought about before. He wanted to kiss her neck, he wanted to leave his mark. He just imagined Mikasa voice whimpering with ecstasy. Her hot breaths exiting her mouth as she rubbed his head and unbuttoning her shirt and unclipping her bra moving lower and lower.

But Eren snaps out of his imagination and flusters harder. As he washed the dishes with Mikasa as he looked at her out of the corner of his eyes. Upon Eren request he told her keep her hair short. As he's able to see her face clearly. And he also told she looked better with short hair.

Eren cut his hair too, as Mikasa asked him to which he accepted and she did a great job.

"Eren, your cheeks, they're really red, are you okay?"

"O-oh.....I'm fine."

"Eren are you sure?"

As she grabbed his face, erens eyes widened.

"M-Mikasa I-m fine honest."

As Eren grabbed her wrist gently.

Then Mikasa kind of gotten a saddened look on her face.

Which made Eren worry, when they finished drying off their hands. Eren began to walk through the doorway until.

"Eren?"

"Hm?"

"A-are you really okay Eren?" Mikasa said.

"Y-yea.....I'm fine Mikasa...honest."