Comfort

A/n:
Sorry for not updating the oneshots I'm really sorry I've been focusing on my main book but I do have oneshot ideas especially a smut lol but yea I'm truly sorry I will release another oneshot either this week or next week I'll see
SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS
Narrator pov:
The rookies were sent out to camp and use a map in order to get a better understanding of navigating and using the tools they have in order to capture food basically training them to survive. Night has fallen erens group which had Armin, mikasa,Sasha,Jean and Marco they began cooking their dinner. And they began eating as they were all starving. Sasha already began munching away and Armin and eren got into a conversation while mikasa listened. Marco was talking to jean but he kept eyeing eren basically giving him a dirty look since earlier that day when they were walking through the woods mikasa was walking behind eren and she tripped over a root of a tree falling on top of eren and of course Mikasa asked if eren was okay but angry didn't care about himself since he asked mikasa if she was okay and she said she was fine and this made jean a little ticked off.

Soon after they decided to call it a night they all went into their tents eren slept in a tent with Armin. Jean with Marco and Sasha with mikasa. It was pretty chilly that night and they were relieved to get into their sleeping bags.

Soon they fell asleep but for mikasa it was a different story during the midst of the night she began moving around in her sleep. She was having that nightmare the nightmare where her parents got murdered even if mikasa was a nonchalant girl and had a cold face on and seemed to be the girl not to be fazed by anything she wasn't the only thing that turns her back into the scared little girl was her parents deaths. It was a traumatizing dream every time she had that nightmare she would tremble she couldn't move and couldn't save her parents. As soon she saw her mother get killed mikasa wakes up screaming. Of course this awakens her fellow comrades especially Sasha since she was in the same tent.

"Mikasa!" Sasha Yelled.

"What's wrong?" Sasha said in a concerned tone.

Mikasa couldn't respond she was shaking and trembling she wanted to grab the scarf that she cared dearly about but she couldn't she was afraid she was shaking sweating. And tears streaming down her eyes.

"Sasha what's wrong?" Armin came over.

"What happened?" Jean asked as well.

"I don't know mikasa just woke up screaming."

As Sasha opened up the tent more to show the state mikasa was in.

"she doesn't look to good." Marco said.

And the last one to come over was eren who was still half asleep and yawning coming over.

"What's with all the commo-."

Eren said but cutting himself off as he saw mikasa hugging her knees with tears coming down her eyes shaking and sweating and more paler than usual. Eren then got very concerned knowing what this meant because he has seen mikasa in this state of fear mutiple Times for the first few nights she stayed with him and his family

"Mikasa....are you alright?" As eren moved in between jean and Armin and bent down to mikasa.

Mikasa didn't respond but just look at eren with tear filled eyes. He then got closer and went towards her ear.

"Did you have the nightmare about your parents?" He whispered.

Mikasa eyes widened and eren backed up so he could look at her. She nodded and eren knew the only way to calm her down was if her were next to her since when they were kids eren would go to mikasa bed and sleep next to her and wrap his arms around her in order to make her feel safe. So eren stood up and took a deep breath knowing what he had to do.

"Sasha come with me for a minute."

"O-okay."

Sasha and eren stood a good distance away from the others.

"Sasha I need you to switch tents with me Okay?"

"Huh? Why?"

"Because I know what's wrong with mikasa but I can't tell you since it's...very personal to her."

"O-okay I will."

"Okay."

They walk back with the others.

"Armin,Sasha is going to switch with me okay."

"Okay got it." Armin said he agreed since he too knew what was wrong by the look eren gave him.

"Everyone get back into your tent." Eren said.

"Come on guys." Marco said.

They all went back to their tents while eren still saw mikasa in her scared state. Eren then finally crawled into the tent. Eren then closed the tent and sat next to mikasa. As he did mikasa held onto his sleeved shirt. Eren then reached over to the top of her head and began to stroke her hair which he hasn't done for awhile. As he sat next her arm around her still stroking her hair he feels as if he wasn't doing a good job comforting her so Eren then moved his body pushing mikasa gently off as she hugged her knees he then sat with legs cross body facing her.

"Mikasa." He whispered.

To which she looked up and looked at him Eren then opened his arms. Her eyes widened tears welling up in her eyes he then gave her a gentle smile and nodded giving her permission to go into her arms. Her lower lip began to quiver to which she launched herself at him and tightly holding onto his shirt crying into his chest. Eren held her tight to make her feel safe and warm and feel comfort. Her sobs filled up the tent.

"It's okay mikasa I'm here." He said.

She looked up to see his face inches away from hers. He gave her a warm and gentle smile to which she hasn't seen in awhile. Tears ran down her eyes and eren raised his hands and cupped her face wiping off the tears. Mikasa closed her eyes she felt warmth when she felt his touch she calmed down. But then she felt something it felt like something she never felt before her lips were covered with another pair of lips warm lips to be exact. Her eyes widened only to see erens eyes closed. She let it happen she closed her eyes she never expected this to happen. Was this a dream she asked herself it wasn't at all it was reality. As eren broke apart mikasa opened her eyes to see eren also open his. But Eren then blushed to realize to what he has done.

"M-mikasa I-I'm so sorry I-." He whispered in a panic.

"It's...okay." She said placing her hand on the top of his.

"I........couldn't resist."

Mikasa smiled seeing the small blush on the boy she dearly loved.

"I would've never expected you to do that.....since I'm The one Who....likes you." Mikasa whispered blushing.

Eren smiled a little.

"Well you looked so scared I had to do something....and honestly I never realized how beautiful you were until I was really close to your face." Eren said blushing.

Mikasa blushed as well since eren called her beautiful.

"Let's get some rest." Eren said.

"Yea." Mikasa responded.

They lay down next to each other with mikasa back towards him. Eren then wrapped his arms around mikasa just reassure her he was there no matter what.