Forgiveness

A/n this is my own ending to 139
And sorry for grammar errors and spelling errors
-
Narrator POV:
After the stopping of the rumbling armin and Eren begin to communicate discussing several things but now Eren sits down in defeat after being punched by armin once again.

"She should be able to forget about the heartbreaker she loved and be happy at the very least." Armin said.

"But who knows maybe she'll find someone good in no time and shrug it all off." Armin added.

"No." Eren said.

"Hmm?"

"NO, I DONT WANT THAT, MIKASA FINDING ANOTHER MAN?!.. I WANT TO HER TO THINK ABOUT ME AND NO ONE ELSE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!,EVEN AFTER I DIE...I WANT TO BE AT THE FRONT OF HER MIND FOR AWHILE, TEN YEARS, at least." He yelled at first until calming down.

"Oh....okay..... I didn't expect something that pathetic." Armin said.

"Please don't repeat that to Mikasa......I want her to be...happy.... I really do but agh...yea dammit." Eren said frustrated.

"I...don't wanna die....I want to be with Mikasa....with everyone."

"Eren don't give up, we can find another way...I know you."

"I'm sure none of them wanted to die either, but how...could I ever be forgiven?"

"Enough with that Eren, we've all have done things that we will never ever forgive ourselves for, we're all monster....we all....have our demons." Armin said lending his hand.

"Now get up and fight....you've gotten me out of messes with those bullies when we were kids and now I'm gonna help you get out of this mess.....because I want you...to live a long life too."

Eren wiped his tears with his sleeve and grabbed armins hand.

"And besides we've done the impossible and this ain't any different." Armin stated.

"So use that very last bit of strength you've got left, and spend the time you have left with Mikasa."

"Alright."

As everything began to unfold, armin woke up and stood up immediately, he saw Mikasa come through the smoke with erens   decapitated head.

Armin began running.

"M...Mikasa." Eren muttered.

"Eren?" She said hoping she wasn't imagining it.

"P...place.....m-me...down."

Mikasa heart to race.

As she did, Eren body began to restore itself but it was a way more painful process as it was taking everything he had to pull it off. He screamed in agony. And he did it.....the suicidal maniac. He was nude but he was back.

"Eren!" The two yelled as they hugged him.

But with this, Eren saw something and it was Ymir the founder holding a golden orb of some sort but what he saw within in it....we're all the powers of each titan. And soon Ymir just made it vanish, as did she. Eren didn't know what it meant and soon he came back to his senses. Still being hugged by armin and Mikasa.

Armin let go first and then Mikasa. But Eren looked at Mikasa. And she smiled at him with tears in her eyes.

"This....is...long overdue." Eren lifted up his left hand and caressed Mikasa cheek and he soon kissed her.

Mikasa hugged once more and this time Eren hugged her tightly. And he began to cry into her shoulder.

"I'm...so sorry Mikasa....for putting you through this hell." He said muttering in her ear.

"Just....forget about it....." is all that Mikasa could say as she rubbed the back of his head.

And soon enough they did, as Eren came to face everyone the Marley side immediately stood their ground. But armin and with his words, he calmed the situation. And made everyone think, making points to the entire situation, making everyone the bad guy and that everyone isn't innocent. And to which he successfully succeeded.
*3 years later*
After the battle of heaven and earth. The world became United, no longer were there any threats. Eren disbanding the so called yeagerist, he just wanted peace, he wanted nobody to suffer nor live in fear....all he wanted to do was....rest. But they needed to get that message across and that is what armin and the others are doing as they are the peace ambassadors. Traveling, discussing and wanting peace. Eren still feels guilty and just didnt feel right being alive. But Mikasa was always there to comfort him. And she continued to do so, Eren dream became true which was only to live with Mikasa alone and live in a small cozy home. Which was by the tree he always fell asleep at. Mikasa still kept her hair short as Eren preferred it that way. They both sat at the tree along with their three year old son named Niko. He napped on his mother's lap. While Mikasa lied her head on erens shoulder.

"Everyone will be coming to see you Eren, aren't you happy?"

"Yea." As Eren caressed her hand with his thumb.

Then Mikasa scarf began slipping.

"Oh....Mikasa." He said as he sat up and wrapped it around Mikasa.

"Thank you...my dear."

"You're welcome....my beloved." As Eren leaned down and kissed her fully on the lips.

The gentle breeze blew across them. As they both looked upon the far and distant field as they wait for the others to arrive.

A/n
So this is my version of the ending hopefully it cheered you up a bit haha but yea I hope you enjoyed cause I really needed this lol.