Pride and joy

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR ERRORS AND SPELLING ERRORS
Narrator POV:
It's been a few years after the death of Eren yeager. He and Mikasa had two children one being 14 and the other 8. The oldest being named aiku and the youngest being named milo.

Eren enjoyed the time he had remaining with his boys. And lived past the curse for couple more years. Spending every moment with his family. He was able to bring peace to the world as they all looked at him as the enemy. But he lived bu faking his death allowing armin to take the responsibility of killing him and since then they've ran away and lived in hiding.

But was it devastating for Mikasa, yes it was, but she remembered on what Eren left for her and that was her two children. But unfortunately one couldn't handle it.

"Milo, your brother is here to pick you up."

Milo just shook his head and clicked his tongue with an attitude. He had bandages on his face along with a bruise.

Milo was a spitting image of Eren while aiku was a spitting image of his mother mixed with his father of course. But milo looks exactly like him when Eren was younger.

"Moms waiting at home."

"Let me guess you told her."

"I had too, what do you think I was gonna do?, not tell her?"

"Tch."

"You didn't have to fight the kid."

"He had it coming."

"You could've just ignored it."

"But they were bothering a classmate of mine."

"You could've handled it better without resulting violence."

"Tch, don't know why I'm talking to you about it."

"Cause I'm your brother, I'm always here to listen."

"Whatever."

"Look, what the hell is your problem milo?"

Milo gave him a confused look.

"Don't give me that look milo, i don't know what happened with you, but you've changed, you've been getting into more fights, getting more angry, hell you almost got mad at mom, MOM out of all people."

"Look leave me alone!, you don't know what I go through at school."

"Shut up, i know this doesn't involve school at all, you enjoyed going, you also enjoyed doing your homework with mom too but now....you look at her like some sort of nuisance."

Milo gritted his teeth.

"Is....it......is it because dad died?" Aiku asked hesitant.

Milo looked at his brother with clenched fist and widened eyes.

Milo looked down as he cleaned his jaw. As tears rolled down his angered face.

"I-it's......not fair." He muttered through his shaky voice.

"D-dad.....didnt....deserve to leave, d-dad loved us ......SO WHY DID HE HAVE TO LEAVE!" Milo yelled angrily.

Aiku looked at his angry brother with a saddened look.

"D-dad.....was an amazing person to us......he loved mom so...much....I-I don't get it....I JUST DONT GET IT, I CANT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD, ITS CONSTANTLY PLAYING ON LOOP, dads face, him smiling the day before he.......he told me....he'd never leave."

Aiku came up to his little brother and placed his hand on his head.

"You're just going through grief, it's common for everyone and right now, you're experiencing denial."