Reassurance

A/n
These takes place a day after Eren asks what he is to Mikasa.
Sorry for grammar and spelling errors

Narrator POV:
It was a calm night Jean and armin were sharing a room at an inn. The others were in their own room sharing it with someone else. The paradise residence we're visiting, finally leaving the walls, exploring, consuming what they are seeing.

But after a few days of constantly exploring, they were exhausted they couldn't wait to get to bed.

The door of their room suddenly creaked open slowly. As quiet footsteps moved through the room as they hovered over Jean and Jean opened his eyes. To see a dark figure and then a fist came flying at him. And they were not holding back.

He pushed the figure off of him and saw who the culprit was and it was Eren.

"Eren what the hell man?!" Eren got back up and starting swinging at Jean. Armin heard the ruckus. And turned to see what was happening and saw Eren punching Jean.

"Eren!!!"

They both tried to hold down Eren which they manage to calm him down.

The next morning there was a ruckus among the boys of the survey corps.as they privately met.

"Guys honestly i don't know what happened."

"Well this better be some sick joke Eren." Jean said angrily.

"I got a few bruised ribs because of you." Connie said.

"You wouldn't stop hitting me until I pretended to be dead."

"Guys I wouldn't wanna hurt any of you guys, I don't remember fighting any of you."

"Well we better figure this out quick before captain Levi and or hange find out."

"Yea but what the hell is wrong with Eren anyway?" Connie asked.

"I've read something about this before it's something called sleep walking, but sleep walking you literally just walk around and do nothing really, but Eren is fighting within his dream, almost as if he's in some sort of terror." Armin explained.

"So what should we do?"

"Let's set up watch." Armin said.

"To watch eren?" Connie asked.

"Obviously you idiot, he's gonna hurt more people if we don't fix this." Jean said.

"Alright let's head into town and grab some things."

"What are we gonna grab?" Connie asked.

"Some rope, a chair and we're gonna use that tent we all slept in when we all passed out and some pillows and a bucket." Armin said.

"Alright."

"Let's get some breakfast first and we'll head on out." Jean said.

"Don't worry Eren, we're gonna help you out alright." Armin said smiling gently.

"Thanks guys."

As the boys got their breakfast in, Mikasa was being highly suspicious as the all the boys were sitting together, Mikasa wanted to sit with Eren of course but armin made up something to Mikasa saying their planning something and she couldn't over hear. So she sat with Sasha and the rest of the girls.

But Mikasa seemed to notice with every passing guy they all seemed to be freshly scarred and she saw Connie with a bruised face.

"Connie, what happened to you!?" Sasha asked.