First day

A/n I'd say this part three of the family shot where Leo and lukas are little kids and are being dropped off for their very first day of school.
SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS.
Narrator pov:
Eren and mikasa arrived to school since it was Leo and lukas very first day of preschool and of course mikasa was very nervous more than Leo and lukas as they were excited to go and eren was excited for them too.

"Okay you two, do you have your crayons and pencils and your lunches?" Mikasa asked the two boys.

"Yes mama." They both said in unison.

"How about your teddy bears?" Mikasa asked.

"Mhm." As they both nodded their heads.

Mikasa blushed she loved her boys to death and couldn't resist their cute faces. Eren took notice and smiled as he bent down.

"Alright you two remember I want both of you to be on your best behavior okay?"

"Yes papa." They both said.

"Also remember be kind to others as well as respectful and if anyone is bothering you tell them to stop and if they continue tell your teacher but if they still continue just ignore them."

"Got it papa." They both said.

Eren patted and rubbed the top of their heads.

"That's my boys."

He then brings them in for a hug and hugs them both.

"Have fun ,okay?"

They both nodded.

"Okay boys....We'll both see you later w-when we come to pick you up Okay?"

"Yes mama." They both said.

Mikasa then bents down and hugs them both hugging them tightly and rubbing her face against theirs not wanting them to go she then showered them both in kisses which made both Leo and lukas laugh.

"Be safe okay and remember to take care of each other."

"Don't worry mama I have Leo's back."

"And I have lukas back too." As both of the brothers looked at each other smiling.

Mikasa smiled.

"Bye mama."

They both say as they both turn and wave mikasa lip began to quiver.she wanted to stay with them a little longer she then dug her face into the side of Erens shoulder closing her eyes Eren smiled and rubbed the back of her head.

"Mikasa they'll be fine." Eren said assuring her.

"But I don't want to leave their side...t-they are growing up to fast." Mikasa said.

"Mikasa." Eren said in a soothing tone.

Eren then hugged mikasa to stop her from crying.

"Mama....papa." Two voices said in almost a sob type of tone.

Mikasa then looks to the side after lifting her head from erens chest and Eren looked to. They both saw Leo and lukas with their heads down.

"What's wrong?" Mikasa said softly as she bent down as did Eren.

"Yea what's wrong boys."

"W-we....d-don't want to leave you." They both said

As they both looked up with tear filled eyes.

"But boys you were both excited to come to school." Eren said.

"Y-Yes b-but we both s-saw mommy crying and realized.....h-how sad she is and saw how you also had a sad face and we don't want to leave you." Leo said.

"Leo.,Lukas." Mikasa said.

"Mama papa." Lukas said.

"What is it sweetie?"

"C-can Leo and I g-get huggies?"

"Of course you can sweetheart come on both of you."

"Mama , papa!!" They both yell.

Leo and lukas ran towards eren and mikasa crying into their shoulders. Mikasa and eren looked at each other with a soft look. Eren rubbed the back of lukas while mikasa rubbed the back of Leo.

"No need to be sad we'll be back for the both of you okay." She Stated.

Both Leo and lukas nodded rubbed their eyes.

"Be strong you two okay? Your our boys mama and I are both strong remember we were both once soldiers so let's be strong together."

"Yes papa." They both say.

Eren smiled once more and kissed them on the top of their heads.

Mikasa follows with even more kisses on their faces and wipes off their tears.

"Alright you two have a good day I love you both."

"We love you too mama and you too papa."

Eren waves goodbye as does mikasa she then proceeded to hold erens hand tightening her grip to hold in her emotions.

"Mama!" They both yell running back.

"What is it boys?" As she knelt down.

Lukas and Leo both proceeded to place a kiss each of mikasa cheek Leo on the right and lukas on the left. Mikasa blushes and looks at both of her boys who had bright smiles she blushed even more due to their cuteness.

"I'm gonna miss you two so so much." Mikasa said hugging them one more time.

"Bye mama and papa." Lukas and Leo said running.

"Bye boys!" Eren yells.

"Come on mikasa we gotta get home."

"I-I know." As she whined.

Eren smiled.

"I know it's hard for you to let go of them it is for me too but they have to go to school mikasa."

"Yea I know Eren." Mikasa said gently smiling.

Mikasa kept looking back until she felt her legs being sweeper up.

"E-Eren!" Mikasa said blushing.

"Come on stop looking at them they'll be fine you don't want them to worry about their mommy."

Mikasa didn't know what say so she just snuggled into erens chest embarrassed.

A/n
A short family shot hope you enjoyed