HMD

Sorry for grammar and spelling errors Narrator pov:
It was mid afternoon mikasa was in town picking up a few groceries in order to cook. She bought all the necessities she needed but she needed a couple more things. She could go all the away around by turning the corner that was  45 feet away but there was alleyways she can take which were basically way faster to cut across town. She spotted a near alleyway and decided to cut through. She had a basket having it hang in the middle of her arm as she looked at two spices in each hand looking to see which she would use tonight. She put them back in her basket and walked down the long alleyway as she did a man popped out of nowhere.

"Hey lady whatever you have in your basket drop and give me all the money you have!!" He Yelled having a knife pulled out.

Mikasa didn't seemed fazed and walked right by him the man was confused and turned around.

"Hey didn't you hear me!?!, I said drop the basket AND GIVE ME ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE!!!" He demanded.

Mikasa didn't care on what he had to say he could have body slammed or even knock him out unconscious in just a blink of an eye but she couldn't due to having a swollen belly due to being pregnant and was 8 months in she didn't want to do anything to harm the baby.

"I don't care on what you have to say I'm just here to shop." She said.

"if you don't listen to me I will hurt you."

Mikasa stopped in her tracks.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Huh?!" The man said annoyed.

"If you even lay hand on me my boys wouldn't like that." She said coldly.

"Your...boys?" The man said confused.

Mikasa cold face then a smirk almost a cocky smirk. She then looked up a bit and pointed above the man's head. The man didn't know what she was pointing at but then he realized there was someone behind him as he raised his hand touching something. He gulped and slowly turned his head. He then saw two boys who's  height seemed to be 6,3 the man was only 5,3 they basically over towered the man. The boys both seem have really well built physiques and both seemed to be around the age of 17. One boy had black almost long but not to long hair that reached his shoulders with a bit of a bang going down the middle of his forehead he had green eyes and the other boy having grey eyes and had the same average length. They both looked at the man with striking looks a look that would send shivers down your spine they both grab a hold of the man's shirt.

"Were you trying to hurt our mom?" The boy with black hair said.

"You better not lie to us either." The boy with brown hair Stated.

"I ugh."

"Honestly you should feel like shit trying to rob a pregnant lady." The boy with black hair said.

"Especially since she's our mother and if you did hurt her and our little sibling....well you wouldn't live to see the next day."

The man gulped.

"I was just ugh..." the man said he then pushed himself getting away from their hold.

But then he soon ran into someone as he fell he looked up to see a man with brown hair tied into a bun with green eyes just like the boy with the black hair.

"W-who are you?" The man asked afraid.

"Take a guess." Eren said as he bent down with his hands in his pockets looking at the man straight in the eye.

The man stood silent

Nothing but coldness in the air