Nights

Laura pov:
The pizza was hot and warm ready for us to dig in, Halle and Alex go to get the icecream we ordered online. The pizzas we ordered were:
-butchers block
-meat lovers
-cheese
-ham and cheese

Yeah most of us were picky eaters so don't judge. Anyway we arrived to my house greeting the dog. I put the pizzas in the media room and got the blow up beds, sleeping bags and blankets ready to watch a movie.

Eva pov:
Finley and I were cuddling up and watching the movie we all agreed on "finding nemo". Marlee and Seth are cringe to me with them holding hands, look I'm not jealous. They were also feeding each other which kind of bothered most people around the room, anyway it was so warm, I was really cozy.

The word "nemo" in Latin means "no one", so Disney was telling the audience , "we have a movie called finding nemo" but it actually means "finding no one." Because Nemo isn't real it's just a imaginary son, because the dad was in shock with the incident. Anyway Laura just looked like she was curled up in a sad emotional way, yeah we get it she is single. But we know she don't care because cringe relationships don't interest her, but look she is upset about something.

Ella pov:
Most of the movie, it was so cheesy seeing Eva, Finley, Marlee and Seth doing "lovey dubby shit" what Laura would say. YEAH I think we could see Laura had a gun ready to point into Eva's head. Anyway movie was good, Zarvy fell asleep on Declan half way through the movie.

Laura: I'm staying up *drinks monster*
Alex: I will too because I am not fucking sleeping
Halle: Yeahhh I think I will stay up too, because I don't think I will be able to sleep knowing someone is after me.
Indie: Look maybe it might be someone in our grade trying to mess with us, you never know.
Marlee: Don't worry guys Laura has a gun in her pocket!
Laura: Mother fucker I don't-
Eva: Well it looks like you would ngl.
Laura: Reason why you're never invited Eva.
Eva: I still get invited by others just not by you.
Me: You guys fighting makes the night worse.
Laura: Let's binge South Park
Eva: I'm out-
*Finley Tugs Eva back into a hug*
Eva: >:(
Finley: Too bad you're staying
*Laura gags*

Yeah this mother fucker is just no lovey dubby person like Marlee, Seth , Finely and Eva.

Alex pov:
Yeah fuck this I am staying up, yes I can stay up just an FYI. I stayed up all night many times before. Worst time that happened was when we had to go shopping and yeah, Jayce and Laura did too. We just kept up on the energy drinks so we don't faint into our dreams. The only reason I did stay up with them was because I was grinding pixelmon to evolve my Pokémon's. I don't regret it really besides me passing out at like 8pm, then Jayce stealing my phone.

Laura pov:
I turned out falling asleep at 3am with the others, Halle kinda just fell asleep calming herself down. I heard the front door, The media room was locked and stuff so we were safe. Indie whispered and woke us up.

*We are all whispering*

Eva: Laura get the fucking gun!
Marlee: We know you carry one around to start school shootings.
Me: Ugh *pulls out a pistol*
Indie: Yall were making it like it was an AK-47 or sum shit!
Eva: Well we will be safe.
Ella: Guys best idea is to leave Halle and Zarvy asleep so they don't scream and cry.
Me: Yeah agree!