Safety is a privilege

Laura pov:
Yeah turbulence has occurred, Marlee is freaking out. Since Seth wasn't with her I hugged her. I comforted her until she kind of calmed down. Yeah it was only Turbulence nothing too big, well we turned out landing 25 minutes later. When we landed, when we were walking out of the gate hallway thing, we were taking pics for our story. We ran out celebrating together. Oh life is just getting so much better right now.

No ones pov:

Laura: Alright I will go and rent a car to fit all of us in.

Marlee: Ok ok

Indie: Laura, we are too young to rent.

Laura: Don't worry I got this watch me.

Eva: Whatever Laura says is true Indie so let her do what she does.

Indie: ugh

Ella: Anyway let's get some shit planned out for tonight.

Eva: Well firstly we gotta go to the store for food and stuff.

Ella: Then whatever Laura has rented for the next 4 nights will be our stay.

Finley: Imagine if it's a abandon building and we gots to camp out in there.

Seth: That would actually be kinda spooky.

Jayce: Yall are pussy

Alex: And you suck pussy

Eva: Anyway tomorrow we are doing wet and wild right?

Indie: Yes that is correct so u guys better got swimmers

Ella: we can just get some from the DEFO if we want some anyway.

Eva: Yeah that is just out of the airport and it is only 5:30 stores open until 7:30 so we will be fine.

Finley: Yeah I will get some.

*10 minutes pass by*

Laura: Ok we are in row B 2 so look for B2.

Eva: Found it.

Laura: ig we will be in a Toyota Kluger that should fit.

Marlee: Anyway let's hop in.

Indie pov:
So we turned out driving out of the airport in joy. Laura went to get some food and then we stopped at a store to get swimmers. After that we went down to the Gold Coast . It was about 8:30 when we arrived on the Gold Coast, Laura got a stay at peppers (the twin towers) we were all split up into 3 rooms.

Anyway, we just had McDonald's for dinner, since it was late and we had no time for a dinner, Laura said she got dinner reservations tomorrow at a restaurant. Which is great, Eva and Finley fell asleep fast. Laura and I turned out staying up, binging South Park because we were bored. Us two are never tired, until it 5am Laura decided to get dressed and ready since we have to leave at 6:30 to get there early. Everyone else was fast asleep, Laura and I decided to just go down and have an early breakfast down at the coffee club, while everyone else slept anyway we were just wearing sweatshirts and some comfy shorts with slides since we were lazy to actually dress up. Anyway we ate and woke the others up in a fun way.