Goodbye Drama

Marlee pov:
From all the bad texts I just got from people who I thought were my friends, the people who are in my car are all gonna run away from them instead. But we still gonna meet up with Indie, because stuff went down with their car. Our friend group got toxic in the last few days so we all kinda split up

*next morning*

No ones pov:

Indie: uhhh they just left and stole my car...

Laura: Eh just let them take it you have ur luggage right?

Indie: Yeah I will just take the plane with you guys.

Jayce: Don't forget about Alex and I

Laura: Yeah you guys can come we have extra tickets anyway I think.

Marlee: Yeah we do, wow more fun.

Ella: This is fun because we have been talking about this for so long and now we have finally had the guts to just leave and live life by ourselves for a few months.

Eva: You know what? Ella is right this is actually a good idea to be honest.

Finley: I kinda hated life so I am glad I'm around with yall, not that toxic ass Logan.

Laura: NOT LOGAN 😭😭😭👊👊👊

Eva: Anyway we gotta drop off Laura's truck to the garage

Ella: Get in the truck boiz

Laura: Alex, Jayce and Seth can sit in back with Finley.

Marlee: All boys in the trunk with the luggage because fuck life just vibe

Laura pov:
We all were driving like there was no tomorrow. Jayce jumped onto the roof of the car and started vibing around the roof. Alex and Seth were flipping off hippies, while Finley was trynna have conversations with the other car at the traffic lights. The funny thing is that nobody cares. What a great idea running away, life will be so much better without toxic people.

________________
Notes from Laura

Sooo guys hello, sorry to cut off this very very short chapter but I wanna clear some things out. So I have cleared out some people out of the stories, thanks to some toxic drama which has been happening. So don't worry, it didn't really affect me it affected others so I decided to stand up for them then let the others go.

Drama is such a pain in the butt isn't it? Yeah so this why I scripted them out, on the way they have been treating others. So anyway remember this story is about me and my friends just trying to live life, most of this is fake I promise most of it isn't real. But all of us just wish to runway from society and just all live life without toxic reality in the way.

But anyway thank you guys for the support of this story, I didn't expect it to get good views and tags. I really appreciate it, so thank you for everyone being here. Plus thank you people who are apart of the boom giving me some ideas, thank you Marlee for helping me script people's pics as well. I appreciate the help so thanks guys for sticking around with this book, new chapter put tomorrow probs :)
- Laura <3