Simulation

Laura pov:

Yeah so we just found out we are a part of a simulation now, so I guess we have to scrap our running away into a survival situation. We all are aware that there will be some bad things happening between Eva and Seth, all they do is try to murder each other well Eva tries to.  

We will just all try to stick together, for now, maybe we might split up but we will never know...

______

Few months later 

______

Ella pov:

This doesn't seem right, it is a Tuesday morning. As usual, I woke up to do my training to defend myself if I get snuck up killed or anything. I really can't trust anyone at the moment, I can't risk dying. Anyway I smelt something very rotten in the share house I was in with the others, I walked into Jayce and Alex's room they were both shot and stabbed multiple times. I screamed in horror which woke the others up, Laura began in panic and pack her things, same with Eva and Finley. The strange thing was that Seth was nowhere to be seen since the night before.

We all went for a search around the share house for any evidence of their murders, like trails of blood prints around the house. The murder must've been a sneaky little bastard, from everywhere we looked there weren't many clues. Marlee was in tears in her and Seth's room, seeing he had packed everything. He was definitely the killer of Jayce and Alex, or it could've been a wake-up call for him seeing the murder and not feeling safe in the share house. Maybe Seth got kidnapped, I hugged Marlee because she was in tears about this whole situation. She kept thinking about what if she lost others who she cared about the most.

____________

Next day

____________

Eva pov:

Finley, Laura and I decided to leave the share house. Runaway again technically, because we wanted to be safe and survive. I was balling out in tears being scared if I lose people who I care. I felt sad leaving the others behind, they could not be safe either, I knew Seth was a sneaky bastard. But if it was him wouldn't he kill me first? That is kind of why I panic left, anyway Indie and Eva are living happily they decided to stay in the share house while the rest of us split up and stay safe.

Our trio decided to drive to Melbourne because Laura just rented a city house there for us. It was four bedrooms, a lot of security nobody could get in unless they had Albert Einstein powers, but I doubt somebody would. Nobody is safe in this simulation, we gotta stay safe. We cant trust really anyone anymore.. "Bro fuck this world," Laura said throwing her pillow on the couch. "Look we have to make best and only us three can trust each other, I trust Marlee and the others , but having less in a space is safer," I said sitting on the couch grabbing a blanket. We all decided to just watch some television to get our minds off things, this is going to be a rough next few months.

Announcement notes from author:

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT, JUST TOXIC SHIT HAS BEEN GOING DOWN. I DIDNT SCRIPT THE PEOPLE TO DIED OUT FOR DRAMA REASONS JUST HAD TO PICK PEOPLE TO KILL. ANYWAY I WILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER ON WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT, PLUS MARLEE AND THE OTHERS WHO ARE STILL ALIVE ARE NOT SCRIPTED OUT. I WILL BE DOING THEIR POINT OF VIEWS IN THEIR OWN WAYS. I WONT BE SPOILING ANYTHING ON WHO WINS OR WHO LOSES. 

- Author Laura <3