Sarlee (Seth x Marlee)

Marlee pov:
Our relationship started about 2 weeks ago such a beautiful moment for us. Yeah yeah kinda cheesy but idc, I am thankful for having friends like Laura. She is helping me kiss him and setting us up on a icecream date (what she does with Eva no homo) so Seth and I are like the less problematic couple at the moment out of our group ngl, it has only been 2 weeks he already been buying me things! How lovely he is, yeah Eva and Finley good but Seth and I are the best couple out of the whole group!

Warning if marlee or Seth see this:
Look I am making predictions for your first kiss don't come at me <3

Seth pov:
Oh great we are alone, at a foodcourt table. Other walked off to get subway or kfc idek. Marlee came back with Laura having ice creams. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom cya!" Laura says. Laura walks off so it is just me and Marlee. We are just making eye contact for 1 minute then we leaned in and I kissed her? YEAH I KISS MARLEE WOW! Yeah the only reason on how I had the guts to do that was because Laura told me about her wanting her first kiss.

Marlee smiled and just kept eating her icecream. Wow I just kissed Marlee yeah I was waiting for that ngl. Our relationship was kind of at that stage sooo yeah not that shocked was I? Yeah anyway the others came back about 5 minutes later. Laura gave her a thumbs up. Yeah wow I think we both got set up by Laura..