Shame

10 months later

Eva pov:
The shame I lost everything, my love life, most of my friends from this dumb simulation and more!

There was only 5 of us who survived the simulation it was so dark how the others died.

I killed Finley and Seth because problems, Marlee killed Ella and Alex and Jayce died from Seth.

The only people left are:

Laura
Me
Marlee
Indie

And no more everyone else died in the simulation us four won the money

But this was a traumatic experience.

We all decided to part ways around the world.

Indie moved to Singapore with a gf, Laura has now has love after mocking love for a whole year, Marlee decided to focus on her schooling for once and me, I decided to run away and live by myself to get away from the worst of things.

So technically our story has came to an end, glad people could hear this.

We have all deiced to part ways, it is for the better.

It was a great story.

————

Laura pov:

I walk in the muddy puddles in the town with no umbrella, walking in shame.

It was raining, I was walking around the Gold Coast since after the whole thing I decided to move here.

I have met someone who I have finally decided to care for, after making fun of Sarlee and Feva I have finally became one of them-

Sadly and happily.

I walk up to my apartment and sigh in sadness taking a sip of my redbull.

I walk and unlock the door to my apartment and put on a hoodie and some sweatpants.

I get my phone out and decide to snap people since I was bored and call my lover.

Wow my life has changed so fucking much in the last year just crazy isn't it?

————

No ones pov:

Everyone lives a good life after all the problems, Indie gets married to her gf.

Eva becomes a stripper and becomes very successful.

Marlee makes so many more friends and makes it out of school happily and gladly.

Laura makes it out of school and works on her love life and her career.

Everyone lived a happy life after the

Didn't they?

"The end."

"Now that is the end of my teenage years"

Laura says walking over to stop the video camera to post onto YouTube.

She puts it onto her computer and posts it onto YouTube.

"What a story it was"

——-

SOOOO THIS BOOK HAS FINALLY ENDED I LOST MOTIVATION TO DO AN ACTUAL GOOD ENDING BUT YE THIS IS OVER NOW, IM STILL DOING MY SOUTH PARK BOOK IF U WANAN STICK AROUND FOR THAT THEN SURE U CAN!

-Laura the author