Ride Home

RENEE'S P.O.V
My name is Renee Belle, I am 23 years old and work as a nurse at Maimonides Hospital in Brooklyn, New York. I'm actually from Harlem and live in Harlem but nursing jobs are better in Brooklyn currently. Anyways I'm taking the subway on my way home from working my 8 hour shift. "Harlem 125 st is the next stop" said the speaker on the train. Boy was I ready to go home! I've been working my ass off lately but it's totally worth it because I am making a great amount of money and living well on my own without a man.I'm a strong,independent young lady. I'm happy in my life I just wish I had a partner to share it with.

20 MINUTES LATER
"Daddy's homeeeeeee!" I yelled to my best friend Anya who I share my apartment with.
"Hey booooo! I've missed you!" Anya yelled as she came running up to me.
My best friend Anya is a short BEAUTIFUL dark skin woman with a perfect body and smile. We're just alike except for I'm lightskin and a little shorter. But Anya is literally my everything we've known each other since the 8th grade and been through hell and back!
"I've missed you too girl" I said hugging her.
"How was work boo?"
"It was fine, you know same ol' same ol' just tryna get my job done and make my money the right way."
"Yea I feel you girl." She said.
"How was your day at work though?" I asked. Anya is an assistant manager at a restaurant in Harlem.
"Girlllllll I almost had to spit in this chick food!"
"Omgggggg Anya?" I said cracking up boy does this girl got a temper on her.
"Yeah she wanna get smart talking bout her order is all fucked up. I said bitch tell that to the waiter. I'm the assistant manager that really ain't my problem." Anya said.
"Exactly Anya you're the assistant manager your suppose to make sure all your customers gucc." I said hilariously
"Man forget her! She better not come back either. But Nay I'm boutta KO ya girl tired. Goodnight boo." Anya said walking to her room.
Afterwards I hoped in the shower and went to bed after that. I needed a lot of sleep cause I had to work early in the morning the next day. I gotta go cause ya girl got GOALS!