Anya

RENEE'S P.O.V
So it's been about 6 months since Amaru and I made it official. And has been great! I'm making more money,sex life is great, and I gotta man! But my best friend Anya and I are kinda distant now cause of our relationships. She's currently talking to this brown skin nigga from Queens, he seems like a nice guy for her the only thing I don't like is that he has a crazy baby mama, I don't Anya putting up with that. At all. Mar wants me to move in with him but I don't know I love me and Anya's apartment, we worked so hard to get that and everything in it.
Speaking of Anya she didn't come home last night she must still be at her new boyfriends house when she gets back she better tell me every detail! Then my phone rings it's my babyyyyyy.
"Hey baby."
"Wassup gorgeous, what you up to?" Amaru asked
"Nothing much boutta head to work"
"Oh alright I'm just checking up on you I'll get you when your shift is done and take you out so be ready and I don't wanna hear you complaining bout how you don't wanna go out in your work outfit either." He said
"I said alright sounds good to me and ugh! Fine I won't complain but I gotta go catch my train I'll see you later. I love you bye."
"I love you too." He hung up
AMARU'S P.O.V
Well while my shorty at work imma try and take care of some business. I'm still tryna find the niggas who shot my mans jewels a couple months ago. He been out the hospital for a minute but he can't do certain things anymore but he can still tag along on this man hunt! Tuh. So I told Jewels and a couple other of my Brooklyn fam to meet me at my uncles car shop so we could plot and plan on this revenge.
RENEE'S P.O.V
So as I'm walking into work all of my co-workers are panicking saying there has been a victim that has been stabbed multiple times! I automatically go into work mode. Then the peri medics came rushing in with a young woman on a gurney. It was a young black woman I couldn't see her face well because of all of the blood. She had stab wounds all over! I ran to where the peri medics were bringing the young woman and as they were cleaning her off and putting on her oxygen, I started to recognize her face. HOLY FUCKIN SHIT! It was Anya!!!!!!!!! My heart dropped down to my knees! I was so confused what happened? Why is she here? Who did this to her? Is she gonna live? Is that really my bestfriend? I immediately started pushing doctors away! They tried calming me down but I just couldn't that was my baby! I never prayed so hard in my entire life!
"Please God heal her. Let her live! She doesn't deserve this she's a good person please Lord cover her. Help her keep fighting! Don't give up on her, don't take her away from me! Please God!" AMEN
I was trying to talk to her, her eyes were swollen shut. She could barley talk but she manage to say something to me. I said to her,"come on baby you can get through this don't give up on me baby girl! I love you Anya I love you! Who did this to my best friend? Who did this?!?!?!"
She struggled to say, "Malcolm knows...." Malcolm was her boo from Queens
I said "huh? What?"
"Malcolm knows Malcolm knows" she started to spit up blood
The doctors tried pushing me away bit I held up a fight
"Anya!!!! Wake up! Please!"
"Love you Nay" was what she said and had a faint smile. Then the doctors pushed me out the room and advised me to take a break but I just couldn't I needed to know if my boo was gonna be okay!
I was waiting in the waiting area looking a hot mess. My hair was all sweated out, I had Anya's blood on me, my was were puffy from crying. I was pacing back and forth and that's when Doctor Cortez came over to me.
"You know the young female that was been stabbed several times right?"
"Yes we live together that's my best friend more like a sister. Is she gonna be ok? She alive? Who did this?"
"Calm down Nurse Belle that's what we are trying to find out for ourselves, did she say anything to you?" Doctor Cortez asked
"Yes, she said Malcolm knows that was all Malcolm is her boyfriend he lives in Queens I don't know his last name."
"Well ok I'll have NY's homocide detectives find Malcolm and question him." She said
"WAIT! HOMOCIDE? What do you mean homocide?!" I screamed
"Please Nurse Belle I need you to calm down please! I was going to tell you this last. Anya didn't make it this has been a homocide, the person who did this stabbed her over 17 times." She said calmly
How is this bitch calm?! She doesn't understand that my whole world has just ended! What am I gonna do without her?! She's gone.