Exchanged Looks

RENEE'S P.O.V
"Oooh, she wildin, wildin, she do her thang, thang." I sang on my to work. I listen to Fabolous album "The Young OG Project" every morning before I go to work. Everyone who knows me knows how much I loveeeeee Fab. Him so fine, Emily B better watch out!
Anyways I'm so happy it's Friday! I plan to go shopping with my girl Anya this weekend we've been working all week. We definitely needa break.
As I'm walking into the hospital where I work at, I see this fineeeeee brotha waiting anxiously in the waiting area. Now I'm in Brooklyn so I see a lot of fine men but this one in particular was just fly from head to toe! He was a tall,muscular, darkskin brotha with pearly white teeth. He finally caught me staring at him which was so awkward so I turned my head and act like I wasn't and just kept walking.
AMARU'S P.O.V
I'm Amaru, I'm 26 years old and I'm from Flatbush, Brooklyn. I work as assistant manager at my uncles car shop. I make a good amount of money but I sell a little Mary Jane on the side just for a lil extra cash. But today I drove to Maimonides hospital. I really hate hospitals man I really do but I'm only here cause my boy Jewels got shot a couple days ago so I gotta come see if my nigga gucc. I was waiting in the waiting area waiting for the nurse to call me back. As I was waiting I saw this fineeeeee light skin mamí walking in. She had a work outfit on but my God was she beautiful. I caught her looking at me odee hard then she stopped when I saw her and continued to walk. I hope that's one of Jewels nurses cause she is straight beautiful I gotta get that.