Jewels's Nurse

RENEE'S P.O.V
I kept walking and my co-worker Lisa stopped me and said can I take over her shift. Me being the nice person I am I covered for her. She told me there's a young male that has been shot a couple days ago and that he should be expecting a visitor, so all I had to do was give him his medication and allow his visitor to stay for a certain amount of time.
Lisa says, "Okay here is the patients papers and his name is Jewels McCoy, room 217. You can call his visitor back now, he's all set."
"Okay will do Lisa." I said
I went to the waiting area to find Jewels visitor lord I pray it wasn't the fine chocolate guy from when I first walked in. I don't look A1 right now! I'm in my work uniform!
"Ahhhh Jewels's McCoy visitor? He's all set you can come back now." I said allowed and omg the fine chocolate brotha stood up,smiled, and walked towards me.
AMARU'S P.O.V
The fine light skin mamí that I just saw came out and called for Jewels visitor. Oh shit that's me! Damn I was happy as hell. I walked towards shawty. She told me to follower her to his room 217. As I was walking behind her of course I was looking at that back and boy was it looking nice!
RENEE'S P.O.V
I told him to follow me to his friend's hospital room and so he did. I could just feel him staring me down. Which kinda made me uncomfortable but it's fine cause I can tell he found me attractive even in my work suit.
"So what's ya name ma? I mean Ms." He said
"Well I have everyone call me Nurse Belle but you can call me Renee, my first name." I said shyly
"I'll call you Nurse Nay. How's that?" He smirked.
"That's fine. And what's your name?." I asked
"Amaru, Amaru Clerk. Is my government but I have everybody call me Mar."
Mmmm mmm mm damn even his name and voice was sexy!
"Okay Mar, well this is ya boy's Jewels room right here, just ring the red button if you need anything." I said
"Actually Nurse Nay I need something right now." He said
Uh oh what this nigga want I thought.
"Ok what you need?" I asked suspiciously
"Your number."
Oh God I should've known. I usually don't give my numbers out to just any guy that I just met less than 10 minutes ago but I don't know this one just had a whole different vibe.
"And why should I give you my number?" I asked
"Cause I said so." He said.
Mmm aggressive, I like I like. I thought.
"Nah I'm just playing, I'm asking for your number because I wanna get to know more than just your name and your job. I wanna get to know you. Not in any sexual way but I find you very beautiful and I was feeling your vibe."

Wow I was feeling his vibe and he was feeling mine. I guess I'll give him my number cause I wanna get to know him too.
"Iight I'll give you my number, I don't do this I don't just give my numbers out to strangers so don't think I give any thing up easily, cause I'm not just anybody but you seem mad chill so I'll slide you my number."
AMARU'S P.O.V
I handed her my iPhone so she can put her number in my phone. I was shocked when she did cause she look like one of those shawtys who plays hard to get. I saw her put "Nurse Nay" with heart eyes as her contact name. She gave me back my phone then smirked and continued on with her shift.
"Ayeeee man how you doing?" I said to my home boy Jewels.
"You know I'm hanging in there. They just took my bullets out Wednesday so I'm happy bout that but imma be in here for a lil longer." Said Jewels
"At least you alive man, that's all that matters and best believe we gon find the niggas who did this to you. Bet" I said.
I got an idea of who shot my mans. Imma get em watch. Imma do it on the low the cause I have a job and my life is going good so far so I ain't tryna get in trouble with the law Anymore but I gotta do This dirty work, it ain't ok for niggas to be shooting at my mans over some Mary Jane, that'll get handled tho, bet.

*They talked some more for an hour*

"Iight man well I'm boutta head out gotta go to this car shop and see how everything going, imma be back tomorrow good seeing you keep ya head up." I said to Jewels
"Iight bet much love, but Ayo you see my fine ass nurse?"
"Yea man that's future wifey don't touch that or I'll put some more bullets into yo ass." I said laughing
"That's you cuz? Get tf outta here? No wonder why you coming back tomorrow!" Jewels laughed.
"Yeah man imma be back tomorrow to check up on both of y'all" I said
"Iight man don't lose that one she a good,nice, fine ass nurse. But iight imma see you tomorrow."
"Bet" I said walking out the door.
As I was walking out I saw Nurse Nay fine ass.
RENEE'S P.O.V
I was on my way to Jewels room to tell Mar visiting hours were over and I see he was already leaving. Good boy. He asked for a hug good bye so I gave him one. Lord did he smell so damn good! And his grip was nice and tight around me. I got so weak in the knees *SWV voice* he tried sneaking a kiss but hell no he fine and all but I don't know him like that. Like I said I'm not just anybody, a kiss would have to wait. The hug was now done and he said he would call me later on tonight, we'll see how this goes.