Manhattan

RENEE'S P.O.V
It's Sunday morning I should be at church right now but instead I put on Joel Osteen while Anya cooked breakfast. Then my phone started ringing and y'all know who it was Mar!
"Good morning baby girl, slept well?" He said
"Goodmorning Mar and I slept iight just a little cold." I said
"Needed my black ass to keep you warm huh?" He said laughing
"Mmmm that would've been nice" I said licking my lips
"What you up to today ma?"
"Well I'm taking the subway down to manhattan with my best friend Anya."
"Ahhhh man I wanted see your beautiful ass again today, it's gucc ma have fun withcha girl and don't let any niggas touch you!"
"I wanna see you too you'll see me soon."
"Maybe I'll meet y'all down there? Meet Anya you stay talking bout her."
"Mmmm I don't know bout that we wanted to have girls time, lemme think bout that."
"Iight ma well let me know."
"Bet"
"Bye beautiful" he hung up
*3 hours later*
We finally in Manhattan!
"Let's stop in forever 21 real quick girl, I wanna see if they have this crop top I saw online." I said to Anya
We were in forever 21 for about an hour then finally left we starting walking down to soho and went into finish line to but some sneakers for Anya, it was packed! Too many people in there. I bumped into this tall,muscular dude and when he turned around I knew that face😏. My boo Mar! He did This shit on purpose he coulda went to mad other sneaker stores in the boroughs but he so happened to be at the one in Manhattan. He ain't slick!
"What you doing here?" I asked
"I came to buy me some new sneakers. What you doing here? You don't look like the type to wear J's!" He said
"Ummm excuse me? Did you forget I was from Harlem? Been wearing J's all my life nigga but I switch it up sometimes gotta keep it classy, besides I'm not here for me Anya buying some new sneakers."
"Ohhhhh well excuse me! Getting all defensive and shittt!" He said
Then Anya comes up to me with her bag of sneakers and ready to leave.
"Hey girl I'm all set, I got the last pair they-" she stopped, looked at Amaru and then at me with her jaw dropped down to her knees.
"Girl! This him?"
"Yes Anya this is Mar, Mar this is Anya" I said greeting them
"Nice to meet you." He said and bobbed his head
Anya waved, I was keeping an eye on both them ya know just keeping my guard up.
Anya whispered in my hear, "Yo Nay he is fuckin fineeeeee!" I laughed
"Alright well imma let y'all finding having y'all girls day out, imma call you later boo." He hugged me and kissed me (just a peck) then started to walk Away, I got a lil sad.
I said "wait where you going?"
"Home I guess" he answered
"Mind bringing us to out apartment?"
"Nah I don't mind come on"
We walked all the way to his car it's hard finding a parking spot in Times Square!
He was playing the usual 90's music nothing sexual this time. It was kinda weird cause Anya was in the back and I didn't want her to feel like the third wheel. So I kept trying to talk to her but she kept smiling and laughing. I tried not to laugh either but we're girls we can't help it. Mar just kept staring at us.
"Then he whispered in my ear? What you doing later on tonight?"
"Sleep" I answered, he laughed
"Come over to my place" he smirked
Anya texted me "girl go with him!"
"And I said sure just bring me to my place first so I can pack a bag."
"Iight"
Soon after we pulled up to my crib I ran in my apartment and packed a bag and took a quick shower.
"Be good ok?" Anya said then gave me a kiss on the cheek "and I want every detail when you get back!" She finished
"Ok bye boo! Muah! I left out the door