No more Harlem

RENEE'S P.O.V
🎶"Every step I takeeeee, every move I makeeeeee, every single day, everytime I pray I'll be missing youuuuu."🎶I listen to this song "I'll be missing you" by Diddy every day. It's been almost a month since my best friend went to heaven and I'm hurt everyday by it. I'm doing better then before though cause I gotta man here with me that's comforts me everyday and I'm closer to my job so no more train rides. I Miss living in Harlem though. Brooklyn iight.
"Wake up nigga!" I yelled to Amaru and jumped on him while he was sleeping in our bed. I was jumping all over the bed and licking his face. Just like a puppy. I like bothering him while he's sleep, he gets so aggravated and it's so cute.
"What the fuck do you want" he said to me
"I want someeeee..." I answered
"Oh really? That's all you had to say, I'm up now!" Next thing you know I was getting some. Owwweeeee
He starting hitting from the back and boy was it good! Then switched to the front and boy was it good! And then he ate me out and boy was it great! And then it was my turn I sucked em. That's my man so yes I'm going to do that to him, I gotta keep him satisfied. If I ain't gon do it, somebody else will. And I don't need that! After that we went on with our day we went to his uncles car shop where he still was the assistant manager and I went to Maimonides as usual.
AMARU'S P.O.V
My life is good right now. I gotta good girl at home who cooks,Cleans,gotta good job and some bomb ass sex. I'm making more money in the shop. Everything gucc the only thing is that we still ain't find who shot my mans Jewels! They hiding but we finally gon find em tonight! Me and my niggas been waiting for this night seems like forever now it's bouta go down. Sending these niggas straight to they grave if not the grave they gon suffer some way some how. Renee has no clue I've been planning this and I don't plan to tell her either cause she not gon be with it but whatever man they fucked with the wrong ones.

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY