Baby

RENEE'S P.O.V
So it's been a month since I found out I was pregnant and since I've seen my baby Mar. I'm so excited to get to go visit him today! He still doesn't know in pregnant I wanted to tell him face to face, I wonder how he's gonna react.
AMARU'S P.O.V
Well I've been in here for about a month and it already seems like forever! I don't know how I'm gonna out up with this shit for another two fuckin years. At least I know some homies from BK that's in here cause I don't like meeting new people. But anyway my baby girl is coming to visit me today and I'm happy I need to see her and find out how she's doing cause I've been worried.
"Inmate #3579 your buster is here!" Yelled the guard man I hate them mothafuckas!
They took me outta my cell and brought me to the visiting area where I sat and looked around for Renee. I thought they said she was here? Then I felt someone hug me from behind. There she is. We snuck a quick kiss cause they don't like all that lip action going on in here. Man did she look beautiful as always but I could there was something different. She had a glow but also looked a little chubby in the face.
"I miss you soooo much like you don't even understand how lonely I've been." She said
"I miss you too baby girl I fuckin hate it here. I miss you, I miss you food, our bed, the stuff we did in that bed! No sex for two years baby!" I said
"I know I feel the same way." She frowned and looked down, so u tried to make her laugh.
"what you been eating Miss Piggy you getting a lil chubby there"
"She gasped and smacked me then laughed and said, "oh fuck you bitch, I see you getting a lil skinny there. What they been feeding you nothing? Yeah nothing exactly!" She got a smart ass mouth on her but I love it it's so sexy.
"Aha you got jokes." I said sarcastically and rubbing my face from that smack
"You wanna know why I look chubbier?" She asked
"Yes I wanna know." I answered
"Well, well-" I interrupted and said "spit it out!" She was taking to long!
"I'm a month and a half pregnant. They day you left to come here was the day I found out. I wanted to tell you face to face." She said
I was shocked asf well I shoulda known I was gonna get her pregnant cause of the sex we was having. I was happy cause i wanted a son but also not happy because I won't be able to be with her while she pregnant and won't be able to see my kid til they like two!
"Oh my God. You deadass! Damn man if I would've known you was pregnant I woulda never went shooting that night cause now I can't be with you when you need me the most. I am so sorry."
"It's ok." Was all she said
"When this baby comes I want y'all visiting me every weekend I want my kid to know who I am. I want every sonogram and every picture okay?"
"Okay"
"Visiting time is over please exit!" Yelled one of the guards
I hugged and gave her a quick kiss
"I love you, everything is gonna be okay we gonna pull through, I ain't gonna be in here forever" I said to her
"I love you too and I know baby." She said
Then my baby left.