Trouble

AMARU'S P.O.V
So it's about 10 p.m. and my shawty get off around like 12 so that gimme plenty of time to get this dirty work done. So it's me and my niggas all packed up in a all black Bentley with black mask on and black guns. Everything black to blend in with the Brooklyn night. Shit boutta go down. So we driving by slow and we see a group of niggas standing outside Marcy projects. They all on a car talking,smoking weed, and blasting biggie. Typical Brooklyn niggas. Then me and mine pull up closer making sure the coast is clear of any possible witnesses. POW POW POW! Starting shooting like crazy! BA BA BA! Some ran, some drove off, some dropped down. BANG BANG BANG! We started shooting until I heard females crying and people saying "call 5 O! Call 5 O!" Job completed now it was time to get the fuck up outta there. We drove off within 20 ft from the projects we saw red,white, and blue lights chasing behind us! You can't be fucking serious! How the hell they find us that fast! We tried to remain calm but we wasn't tryna go to the pen. Hell no! We just kept driving until we was surrounded by about 10 cop cars. We was stuck, there was escaping this shit man.
"GET OUT THE VEHICLE WITH YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD, LEAVE YOUR WEAPONS INSIDE OF THE VEHICLE!" Said NYPD
Awww shitttttt next thing you know we all in handcuffs on our way to The Pete Black Prison. Damn man.
*About 15 minutes later*
We got to the pen and the p.o.'s started questioning us. At first I started lying so i didn't get my ass caught but then they pulled out the video cam! Awwww shieeetttt there was cops right by us where we started shooting that got that shit on tape! wtf I thought the close was clear man how'd they find us? Before they told me that I was going to be held here over night for further investigation they let me make a quick phone call. I hadda let my baby Renee know.
RENEE'S P.O.V
I was taking a secret break from my shift real quick cause I've been on my feet all day and I haven't been feeling well lately, feeling really nauseous. I was boutta text Mar but was interrupted by some private number calling me. I wasn't gonna answer but something told me to and so I did.
"Um hello?" I said wondering who it was
"Hello babe it's Mar! I only got 5 minutes to speak on the phone but I need to tell something important and I don't want you to get upset, okay?"
"Ummm ok what's wrong? What's going on? you okay?" I said worried
"Iight so I got caught doing a drive by and now I'm down in Pete black prison in cuffs they gon tell me more bout what they gon do with me tomorrow, don't panic stay calm let my family know what's going on okay," - guards started rushing him off the phone "I love you so much, hold me down ok?"
They snatched the phone from him, I couldn't even say I love you too. What then fuck was he thinking drive by shooting! For what reason? Jail? For how long? What the fuck? I need some answers right fuckin now!