If It Couldn't Get Any Worse

RENEE'S P.O.V
So it's the next day and I gotta chance to speak to Amaru one more time, he said he's getting brought to court to hear his sentence. Damn man I'm so nervous like what did he get his self into? While I'm waiting for Mar's mom to finish getting ready, I started to feel nauseous again, idk why, I'll just take some medicine before we go. Then Amaru's mom comes out and says,
"You ready baby? You okay? Ya look sick." She said I loved his mom Antoinette she was also like a mother to me she's always concerned about me.
"I'm alright just a little nervous for this verdict" I didn't tell her about the nauseous part.
"Oh don't worry baby! Everything will be just fineeee. We trust God, no matter what the situation is. Remember?" She said
I replied, "Yes, yes now let's go pick up the rest and head out." I had to go get Amaru's aunts, uncles and a couple cousins before we left. We took a truck so we can all fit cause boy did his aunt's and mom have an ass on them!
*30 minutes later*
"Amaru Clerk we find you guilt on the accounts of discharging a firearm, possession of marihuana, assault, endangering the community,violating your probation, and lastly attempted aggravated murder. I sentence you 2 years in Clinton Correctional Facility." The judge said angrily
Amaru's family and I just started sobbing and yelling.
"Quiet! quiet! In the courtroom." Yelled the judge.
Two years? It may not seem a lot to some people but two years is too long to be alone! What am I gonna do? Plus they're sending him to an up state prison! He has his moments but he doesn't deserve that sentence he has a good head on his shoulders!
AMARU'S P.O.V
After I heard that verdict my heart dropped i didn't let any tears flow cause that's not me but damn two years? Wtf am I gonna do for two years sitting in prison. No good, no comfortable kind size bed, no pussy, and no Renee. I feel like I let her down big time. She needs me and I need her. After hearing me sentence the cops wouldn't even let me hug my family before the bring me to Clinton's wtf man. I was just looking at all them while I was walking away. Especially Renee she looked sad and mad. Yeah she's mad at me I know how she is. Mad cause I ain't tell her what I was doing and maybe cause I lied now she has to pay the consequences with being alone for two years and her best friend ain't here to comfort her.