Forever

So you guys probably hate me because of last few chapters and I'm sorry,but I promise when this book finishes(whenever I finish it omg) you guys will be happy ^•^

Phil POV(before Dan came back)

It's almost been a whole week,I really don't know how much more I can take,I'm so lonely and I don't know what to do.

I got a call from him but it was to much and I hung up,I regretted it after I did it,but I didn't have enough strength to call him back,I didn't even know how much longer I'd be 'okay' without him here.

He pomised he'd be back soon,but I just couldn't take another day without him. I got up,still wearing his hoodie and walked into the bathroom and started crying hard.

Dan's POV

I ran over to Phil's side and pulled him on his back and put my head to his chest,he was still breathing,but it was getting slower and slower each time. I called am ambulance and they arrived quickly. I rode with him,holding his hand as best I could with all the medics working on him.

We arrived and I tried to go with him, "Sir,you'll have to wait in the waiting room." I followed her and sat on the floor in the corner of the room,I didn't wanna be around anybody. I texted Chris and PJ letting them know what happened and collapsed right there on the floor.

I sat there crying and shaking for what seemed like days when I heard a familiar voice tap my shoulder,I looked up to see Lori, "Come with me and tell me what happened.", she said softly

I followed her into a room without anyone and she gestured for me to speak,I started from the beginning and told her how I'd been gone for awhile and how much it was hurting him and got to the part she really needed to know.

" I found him laying on the bathroom floor", I started crying even harder, "and I saw an empty bottle of pills and an empty bottle of beer." Lori gave me a strong hug,"He'll be okay,we both know that."

She stood up and gestured me to follow her again. We stopped in front of a room, "This is his room,you can't go in quite yet,but I'll let you stay by it if you'd like.", she gave a smile trying to make me feel better, " Yes,thank you."

I sat in the chair next to the room and tried to pull myself together,no matter how hard I tried the tears just kept falling.

~It seemed like I'd been there forever when finally a doctor came out of the room,I bolted up and he looked at me. I looked at him and he smiled, "I think he'll be just fine."

I hugged him and started crying again into his shoulder,at this moment I didn't even care,all that mattered was that my world,my heart,my soulmate,my everything,my Phil was going to be okay.

"You can go in if you'd like,just don't be to loud her anything,he won't be awake for awhile.",and he left to the reception desk. I walked in and looked at him,it reminded me of the last time we were here. I took a seat and just looked at him and smiled.

All of the other doctors left the room and it was just us two,I got up and kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand, " I'm back babe,forever."