Confused

I kinda just hate everything right now,so yeah. You guys are gonna hate me again. This chapter will be really shirt omg,but I'll have another one out later tonight if I can.

Phil's POV

Me and Dan were going out to dinner with Chris and PJ,they had some big news to tell us I guess. "Dan were gonna be late,just leave your hair how it is!", I shouted to the bathroom, "But its so uglyy!",he whined, " Just get out here!"

I was putting on my blazer when a curly haired Dan walked in, "You look adorable.", I kissed his cheek, " Whatever. ", he said under his breath.

We arrived at the restaurant to see Chris and PJ already at a table,we wapked over and sat down. "Hey guys!", PJ said sounding super excited, "Hey.", I said. I pulled out Phil's chair and he say down, " Thanks babe."

The food arrived and for awhile we just had a bunch of random small talk, "Okay", PJ started, " The big news is.... Me and Chris are a couple now!" I'd always known they'd liked each other,I was happy for them.

~"I'm gonna use the bathroom.", I said and got up, "I have to go to.", Chris said. I walked into the bathroom with Chris and we did our business. I started to walk towards the door, " Hey Phil,can you come here a minute?", "Yeah sure."

I walked over to where Chris was standing and he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me,I wasn't sure why he did,but he did. I was far to weak against Chris so I couldn't move out of his grasp,he pulled away, "Tell,and I'll kill you.", he winked and left the bathroom.

I stood there for a minute stunned about what just happened, it felt so wrong,but at the same time I kinda liked the taste of Chris' lips. What was I thinking,I loved Dan more than anything in this entire universe,I'd never do anything to hurt him.

I walked back to the table and sat down next to Dan,"Are you okay,you don't look good?", Dan asked me, " I just have a bad headache,that's all.",I did a shy laugh.

After what seemed like years we finally left, we all started to say goodbye, "Bye Phil.", Chris said and winked at me which sent shivers down my spine, I'd have to tell Dan at some point,right?

~I unlocked the door to our apartment and walked inside,I plopped down on the bed and didn't even care about changed. For some reason I decided to get up and lock the door,I laid back down and started balling.

I heard knocking on the door, " Phil,let me in,what's wrong?", I heard Dan's loving voice outside. I wasn't sure how to handle this,I didn't know whether to tell him and if I did,how to say it. Everything just didn't make sense,and why did I even have a tiny piece of enjoyment in that kiss. I started to cry harder,I was never more confused.