The Day(part 2)

So like I said at the end of the last chapter,this will start with Phil's vows to Dan

Phil's POV

I had to say my vows to Dan, I was so nervous I almost passed out. I probably would have if Dan wasn't holding my hand and whispered 'I love you' in my ear.

"So I know this won't be as good as Dan's,but yeah. Anyways,Dan is my world and everything I need,without him I find it so hard to breathe. We've been there for each other for so many years and we will  continue to be there for each other,forever. His hugs make me feel safe,I rememebe when I used to be taller than him,funny to think of that how huh? Dan isn't only now gonna be my husband,but he's also always gonna stay as my best friend. It could be just us two in the world and I'd be happier than ever,he's all I need. I love every single thing about him,the cute nicknames he gives me,the way he straightens his hair,the way he says 'I love you,' just everything. I remember when I asked him to move in with me and when he said yes,that was the one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I wouldn't change anything at all. I just wanna stay in the moments like this forever. I love you my Danteaster,I loved you yesterday,I love you still,I always have,and I always will."

Dan was smiling and trying to hold tears back,but they were flowing anyways. After more words and such it was the moment that would tie this altogether. "Dan,do you take Phil to be your husband?", " With all my heart.", "And do you Phil take Dan to be your husband?", "With my my life."

I looked Dan in the eyes and smiled,the moment was coming, "You may kiss your husband." Dan took my face in his hands and kissed me,I would have made it longer,but it was only a wedding kiss. The kiss was the most important one in the world,it was gentle and warm,it was practically perfect.

~I put the last chunk of cake in my mouth when our announcer got on the small stage part of the room, "It's now time for the couples first dance."

Dan grabbed my hand and walked me over to the dance floor and the music started playing,I knew the song by the first note. I didn't have a say in it because Dan hadn't wanted to make this a surprise and as special as he could.

I had my arms around his neck and his arms were around my waist,I laid my head on his shoulder and he started to sing silently to me,I loved his voice so much, "My happy little Phil,take me away,dry my eyes,bring color to my skies."

We swayed back and forth to the sound of 'Happy little pill.' This song had always been our song,aside from 'Thinking out loud.'

~I got into the taxi outside and Dan grabbed my hand,we were on our way to the airport. I wasn't sure where we were going for our honeymoon,but Dan said it'd make me happy. I didn't need a big honeymoon,I'd be happy on our couch eating candy,I'd be happy doing anything as long as I was with Dan.