Truth

I'm so bad at writing right now omg,excuse the chapters from today,well,all of my chapters actually. But thanks for almost 500 reads :) (I think this might come out short,don't mind that)

Dan's POV

Phil wouldn't open the door,but I could still hear every tear that fell from his ice blue eyes. I knew he wasn't gonna let me in anytime soon,so I sat outside the door and waited. Eventually he'd have to get up to go to the bathroom,I could wait that long.

After awhile I heard Phil get up and come out,I hid before he could see me. Before he could get back in the room I closed the door and pulled him into a hug,"Phil,talk to me,please." I could feel him tighten his grip around me and my shoulder getting wet.

I picked Phil up in my arms and carried him to the couch,I sat down and put him on my lap. For a few minutes we just stared into each others eyes. Phil never lied,and I knew we didn't keep secrets from each other.

"Well,you know who we went to dinner with Chris and PJ? Anyways,when me and Chris went to the bathroom he uh,he kissed me." I didn't really believe him at first,but then I could tell he was dead serious.

"Why were you so scared to tell me?", I asked quietly, " He told me not to tell,plus there's something else. I could feel him start to shake and I could hear his heart beat speed up, "I kinda liked it. But I love you with everything in me,I didn't wanna say anything because I can't,I can't loose you again. After I realized what happened I promise I tried to push him off,but he pushed me up to the wall harder."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing,just the fact Phil liked it stung hard. "I won't let something like this ruin us,I won't let anything ruin us. We have something special and it will last forever,I promise."

Phil wiped a tear from my cheek and kissed me,I cringed knowing those lips just touched Chris'. "I'm just gone go be alone for,uh,a little bit.",I said and walked into the bathroom,I don't know what got into me and why I'd be so dramatic...

I heard Phil in the kitchen cooking and I turned on the shower to block out all the noise. I got a towel out of the cabinet and set it on the sink,then I got out my razor. For some reason I couldn't really feel it,but it gave the sensation I needed,I sat down on the side of the tub and just cried.

I didn't know what to do,all I knew was I was being overally dramatic over this,but I didn't really care at this point. I was gonna get back at Chris one way or another,and I was gonna get back hard.