Dance

Thanks so much for getting me to over 100 reads,I didn't expect this at all so thank you ^•^

Dan's POV

I woke up with Phil's head on my chest,I could still hear small snores. Phil needed sleep,it wasn't hard to see,so I wasn't gonna move and risk waking him up. Instead I stayed there and watched him,stroking his hair thinking about how lucky I was.

Today was Saturday which means typically Phil would do a liveshow on YouNow,so I was gonna see if I could be in it and if we could do a q&a. Phil rolled over allowing me to get up. I decided to wake him up peacefully.

I started brought in some Shreddies,a flower in a vase, and a glass of orange juice on a portable table and sat it down beside the bed and tapped on Phil's shoulder, "Wake up babe,I wanna have a fun day today and you can't sleep through all of it.", I smiled.

Phil started to wake up and when he saw the food he smiled, " This is unexpected, thank you Daniel." I started to play Thinking out loud while he ate,but instead he got up and grabbed my waist with one hand and grabbed my hand with the other. We started to dance and its was nice.

~ It was about eight o'clock at night,the normal time Phil did his liveshow,so I started to help set up. We hadn't really talked to anyone since we came out as a couple,not even Chris and PJ,maybe we should call them up sometime.

"Are you ready?", Phil asked me like when I did for the YouTube video, " Never been more ready.", I said.

We got a variety of questions and things,mostly everyone seemed to be so happy about me and Phil, it was coming on nine so we decided to close up,but not without a treat for the viewers.

"Well me and Dan have to go and have dinner guys,we'll see you next week." Phil said, "But we'll give you something to 'fangirl' over.", I said. I grabbed Phil's face in my hands and kissed him, it was only our second kiss on the lips and we were doing it for our viewers.

Phil closed out YouNow and leaned back, " What do you want for dinner?", I asked, "Whatever you want sunshine." We eventually decided to just order in. "So Phil, tomorrow I was thinking maybe we could do something.", " Yeah,whatever you want babe." He kissed my cheek and continued eating.

I had big plans for tomorrow, I couldn't wait to see Phil's reaction, it would be one of the best things ever,besides his kisses and just everything about him of course. I looked at him,then leaned back and closed my eyes,I had a feeling of something that might happen tomorrow, and that made me really happy.