Run

I'm home from school sick so I have time to write during the day,yay!!! I'll try and have 2-3 chapter out today ^•^ I know I go back and forth with povs,but this will also be Dan's for reasons you'll see. This chapter will be fairly short, sorry.

Dan's POV

I looked around the house to see if Phil forgot his phone or left a note as to where he went,but I found nothing. I called up PJ, Chris,even Louise,but they hadn't seen him.

I wasn't sure just what to do,I was scared as to what happened and started to pace back and forth,Phil was so fragile and I didn't want him to be alone. I thought about that,was I to clingy? I didn't think so.

I got a text and checked my phone, "Sorry for not saying bye,I'll be home soon xox. -Phil." I didn't wanna be that crazy boyfriend that had to know where he was all the time so I just did a simple answer,"Okay babe,miss you xox."

As much as I wanted to know where he was I relaxed a bit, but I did wonder what he was doing without me.

~It was four in the afternoon and Phil still wasn't home and that worried me so much,I decided to text him again, "How much longer babe,I miss youuuu!!" But I didn't get an answer,normally he'd answer within five minutes,but not this time.

The home phone started to ring and I picked it up, "Hello?", I asked, " Hello,are you Daniel Howell?", a lady asked. I didn't know who it was,I didn't recognize the number or the voice,but I'd find out soon. "I'm Lori,I work at the hospital. You see, there's been an accident with Phillip Lester and he wouldn't stop asking for you."

I was in shock,"What happened?!?!", I asked frantically,"I'll explain it to you in person. Can you make it over here?","Yes of course,I'll be there right away!"

I didn't even grab a jacket,I threw on my shoes and ran out the door. I wasn't gonna pay for a bus,yes the hospital was far away but I could run there for Phil. I was scared out of my mind,I wasn't sure what I was gonna expect when I got there.