Honeymoon

So I'm gonna finish this with about three more chapters I think,but I'll be starting another story after it. I'm not sure what it will be about yet,I was thinking Smosh. SMUT WARNING(whenever I write smut I laugh the whole time omg)

Dan's POV

Phil fell asleep on my shoulder as we rode the plane,we still had plenty of time til we got where I was taking him. I decided to take him to Hawaii. It was a typical place for a honeymoon, but I was sure he'd enjoy it.

~We met plenty of fans in the airport,Phil was still shaking with excitement when he found out where we were.

I put our bags on the floor of our hotel room, it had the mist amazing view of the beach. "This is amazing.", Phil said smiling, " Not as amazing as Amazingphil. ", I winked.

~We went out and got some drinks,Phil got drunk faster than I thought, " Let's go home before you fall over.", I started laughing having a bit to much to drink myself.

I took off my shoes as we walked into the hotel room and Phil did the same laughing the whole time. Next thing I new I was on the bed with Phil on top of me,this is what was supposed to happen on honeymoons so I wa s prepared.

I opened the drawer to the nightstand and pulled out the can of whipped cream I'd brought. I sprayed it up in the air and it came falling down on us,we both started laughing between kisses.

I licked Phil's chest, I could feel his warm breath on my neck and it gave me goosebumps. I bit slightly into Phil's stomach and he moaned my name.

He quickly got off my pants and licked the whipped cream off of my cheek. Then he started to kiss his way down and put his mouth around my already hard member.

I could feel the pressure of his hands in my lower back and it made me tense up a bit,I dug my nails into his shoulders and bit my lip to stop the screaming.

I positioned myself behind Phil and started to thrust forward and Phil screamed as he dug his hands into the bed sheets,I turned him around and kissed him hard.

I again had to bite my lip to stop myself from screaming as Phil rubbed his hand up in down my inner thighs and kissed my abdomen. I moaned his name louder than I knew my voice could be. He kissed my cheek and laughed.

~I laid there with Phil in my arms,his body heat against mine,it felt nice to have him officially be mine. "I love you Pumpkin.", I said, " I love you to Danteaser.", he giggled and drifted off to sleep.