Chapter Two

"Uhh... I hate when my sister gets all the stupid attention..." said a voice close by me. My eyes began to flutter open but I couldn't see anything at first. I could hear the sound of gravel beneath me and that was when I understood that I was in a car. I was about to move my hand to my face when it brushed up against the sleeve of a furry jacket. This made me jump. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. This sent red flags shooting up in my brain. I was about to slap it away when a smooth and calming British voice whispered into my ears.  "Shh Ella, you just got a bump on the head that's all."  I opened my eyes and my sight had come back. Sitting next to me was a light skinned male, maybe about 5'11'' with blonde hair that fashionably came to his eyebrows and deep hazel eyes. He was hot  but I didn't know him. My face went white when the thought that I  might had been kidnapped by a British sex offender processed in my mind. I was about to hit the guy when Felecitys snappy voice came from the drivers seat.  "Hey Will, what does this red yield sign with the old people on it mean?" 

"It means that you are heading into England old town. We will be at Uncles mansion in little to no time at all."

Uncle? Will? 

"Will?" I croaked out, feeling like my throat hadn't uttered a syllable in decades.

"Wills our adopted cousin..." Felicity said as we veered to the left. 

"Adopted? Why," I looked at Will, "Why did he pick us up?" I asked sitting up a little.

"Dont you listen at all to moms convos?" Felicity snapped. "Stupid unmature little sister," she muttered under her breath thinking I couldnt hear her. 

"I heard that." I said simply. She just chuckled.