Chronological Guide to Natural Selection and Machine Learning

Machine Learning chapters in Bold.These two stories are heavily intertwined with each other. Feel free to read them side by side, or one at a time!

Link to Google Docs sheet with chapter links in comments.

Machine Learning

Summary: The android revolution had been won, but its leader was lost

Summary: The android revolution had been won, but its leader was lost. Captain David Allen and his team did everything they could to keep Detroit from falling apart after the assassination at Hart Plaza. They'd seen the early warning signs of deviancy during the war, and prepared themselves for what it would turn into. They warned everyone else to do the same, back then. No one wanted to listen.

He'd bet they wished they had, and they were 10 years too late.

(Captain Allen and DPD SWAT Unit 32 POV: Captain Allen and DPD SWAT Unit 32 reflect on the android revolution, fighting alongside androids in a prior war, and the true origins of deviancy until they respond to a new threat.)

• Can be read on its own.

• Continuation of Deviant Behavior (Connor x Reader)

• See end chapter notes for more info and profile for Discord invite.

Sets up both direct sequels to Deviant Behavior:

• Afterburn (Connor x Reader - Connor POV)

• Deep Blue (Gavin Reed x RK900)