chapter 10

"jennifer?? Why you called me?? You okay??" Lucas asked while sitting near jennifer ,on the park bench.

"Nothing!! Can you call Ryan?? I need to talk but you know he isn't picking up my call" jennifer said , trying to smile but it doesn't work but she looked kinda absent-minded right now.

Lucas sighed and said " I am sorry jennifer but he isn't picking up mine too , after you went I tried to call him but he isn't picking up... Wait I'll... I'll try again.." jennifer nodded at his statement and started to look at the front view.

"I just want to listen the truth from you Ryan" she sighed and her tears starts coming out continuosly , without her knowing.

Flashback

"This is not true!!"

The man chuckled and came closer to her ear and whispered " This is true dear . Your boyfriend is cheating on you."

There were photos of Ryan and a girl being so close just like couples . It was clearly written on their how they were into eachother. Jennifer was shocked she don't want to believe it as they are shown by someone who is a obsessed psycho but In those photos it was hard to believe for anyone that they aren't dating but She  just can't let someone break her relationship so she protested.

"NO!!! YOU ARE LYING!! THIS ALL YOUR TRICK TO SEPERATE US!!" 

"Well I guess, I would have done something like this if your boyfriend 'really' wasn't doing this...."  He said and turns to the other side , sliding his hands in his pockets "or why do you think he is ignoring you. Why do you think he is roming here and there , without you!! Cuz he wants to be with her not YOU!! HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!!"

"I don't believe you" jennifer said while gritting teeth

" It's on you dear. I just told the truth and if you don't belive... you may ask you boyfriend about this girl"

Whatever he said does make sense a bit but it maybe not the whole truth. Maybe he is just taking advantage of the situation .yes! she needs to confirm it, she thought.

She looked at her front , no one was there. He's gone now, she left the room as well and looked for her parents . Now she was so desperate to go back to her home and talk to Ryan. She was still at the stage of bursting out but she tried not to fall for that psycho Daniel's words.

Flashback ends

Jennifer did thought that she will not let his words effect her but she can't help it. They were making her anxious and it starts getting worst when Ryan wasn't picking up her call.

"Jennifer!! I tried but he isn't picking---" his words were cut off by Jennifer's sobs "jennifer?? ....Jen?? W-what happened??" Jennifer bursts into tears . She hated it , she hated how sensitive she is that she is letting someone' word effect her.

" Jennifer please don't cry... Tell me what happened??" Lucas hugged her but she didn't stopped crying . After sometime he felt her nerves calm down when he looked, she was sleeping . He took her to her home.

Lucas's POV

As soon as I reached at my house I called Ryan . He is being too much now. He finally picked up

On the phone

"If you are done with your so called enjoying trip then will you please see what's going on with your girlfriend??"   I said gritting my teath I can't hold my anger

"What happened to her?? Is she okay?"

" Being a boyfriend IT WAS F*CKIN YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW!! But guess what you are just enjoying there ,GOD KNOWS WHAT!!!