chapter-25

Jennifer's POV

It's done

It's finished

I don't have energy anymore

I came out of operation theatre and fell . I don't have energy anymore. Everyone came to me , I  looked up I saw my in laws there they have hope in their eyes. My mother in law was crying , by the look on her face and father was holding her. My parents , Jason and Alice were looking at me with concern.

"He is out of danger" I smiled " He is still unconscious , we can meet him one at a time "

Everyone sighed  in relief.

"I am proud of you Jennifer" Jason patted my head.

"We all are" I saw my in laws smiling at me.

I came after changing and saw my parents were also sitting there with my in laws.
"Baby are you okay?? As soon as we got to know we took f from California" My mom said.

"It's ok mom and don't worry I am fine" I hugged "Did you met him , mom?" I turned to my mother in law asked.

"Yeah we both saw him" she smiled at me. "You will stay here dear??"

"Yes mom I need to check him up time to time" I injected "you guys should go and rest"

We bid our goodbyes and I  came back to his room. Here he was lying on bed with those machines attached. I feel bad for him. I am glad I am able to save him or I wouldn't be able to live. As cringy as it sounds but I seriously can't imagine my life without him.

I sat beside him and looked at his pale face. I took his hands in mine

"Get up Noah.... It's too much now"   and weak sob escaped. "I don't want to see you like this"

The next morning I got up and checked him. I just hope he gets up as soon as possible.

I held his hands.

"Good morning, I know you are not listing me but Lemme tell you I miss you so much" I pecked on his forehead   "I was sacred , I was so sacred that w-what i-if ---- well just get up as soon as possible I miss you lot"

I miss his shinning eyes, I miss his smile , I miss his voice , I miss his flirty comments , I miss his everything , I miss him. I just want him to get up and hold me like he do.

As I was going , I felt his fingers moved. I hurriedly turned to look at his face. His eyes were fluttering and slowly he opened his eyes and groaned in pain

"Noah?? Are you okay?? Anything hurts??" He wandered his eyes until they set on me.

"What happened to me??"

"Seriously Noah? You got injured near your stomach not on your head" I sighed "you got shot and I took you here in my hospital and--"

"And you saved me?" I looked at him and he was grinning.

What's so fcking funny in this situation?

"Why are you grinning?" I said out of irrigation.

Like seriously this guy was lying here , few hours ago, lifeless and there you go he is laughing on god know on what!!

"Nothing!Thanks for saving me"

"No need .... I need to check you up"  I said as I called a nurse.

I did all the check ups and while I was doing my work , my dear husband was staring  me.