chapter 15

"Excuse me. You can't stop your husband when he is doing his duty" HE laughed. "Also your mom and dad shouldn't have to know that you are overworking since the day we got married. That is since one month" He said with a disappointment In his voice.

"Don't think it's cuz of you"

"Don't worry jennifer we both know it's just an arrange marriage . It's not necessary for you to love me but atleast respect this relationship" He said with a very soft tone.

This!!... THIS makes me feel weird. How can he be so sweet when whatever I did was ignoring him also acting as a brat . Actually I was mean towards him also acted as a spoiled Brat. It's cuz I wasn't ready, I did just cuz of my parents. I was angry at first so I ignored him. He isn't bad or anything it's just I can't accept this marriage.

I was shocked at first, I thought he must be a rich spoiled brat but it comes out I was behaving like that. I told him this before the wedding that I am doing this just cuz of my parents to my surprise He was understanding and haven't asked me anything.

Flashback

"Mom but you know I can't marry anyone like this....and moreover I don't even know who is he??"  I shouted

"We are your parents we know what's better for you. So you better be ready today we are meeting his family..." My mom shouted back

"Jennifer just say yes please daughter... it's about your father's reputation. We know him and his family they are really good." My dad said while pleading . His company isn't in profit and to save his company mr and mrs. Jones, his business friends, proposed this idea of wedding with his only child and CEO of one of the biggest company 'noah jones'

"And move on" were the last words my mom said before going out.

I started getting ready I will do this cuz of my parents I saw them going through a lot and they lost everything I can't see them like this.

______

"Welcome mr and mrs jones... How are you both??" my mom and dad asked the old couple. I watched from far away. The lady is having blue eyes she have these gray hairs telling her age, same goes with the old man but he have brown eyes. They were looking classy.

They all sat on our dining table. And my mom called me. As I went there I saw the old lady's eyes shines and she gave me a smile and I smiled back not knowing what to do.

"Where is your son??"  My dad asked

"Oh he got some calls he is outside , must be coming" old man or I may say mr Jones said as he said we heard a husky male voice sending me shivers.

"Oh sorry I got a call"

His voice is so good.

The f*ck are you thinking jennifer!!

I scoffed on my thoughts and move my head up to see the guy and I was taken aback.

Is he even real??

He is looking like a Greek god. His tall and well built body was fitting perfectly in the black tuxedo. And his white skin was shining in  black colour tuxedo, if that makes sense, cuz I don't what to say about his visuals. So I hope you understand. But the thing which cought my eyes the most is his blue eyes. I felt to dive into his ocean like blue eyes.

THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU JENNIFER!!! YOU ARE ACTING LIKE SOME FANGIRL!!!!

I Snapped when I heard someone clearing throat. I looked at my side it was my mom.