chapter 26

Noah's POV

I feel so lucky , finally my love confessed to me. Everything worth it. It's been two days since she confessed to me and I am still on cloud 9. I am going to be discharged and going back home today but I don't think so there will be any difference, as I have my doctor wife.

"And you are not allowed to work for a week" she said cutting of my thoughts " Are you even listing me Noah??" She lifted her one eyebrow.

"Do I have any other option" I rolled my eyes. Although inside, I feel so happy and content knowing how much She cares for me.

It's been an hour we reached to our home and I am lying down on my bed. Jennifer isn't letting me do anything.

Trust when I say anything. It's means anyyyything.

Urgh! It's boring.

"JENNIFER!!!!" I shouted

After some seconds , my room door banged open and I saw panting jennifer.

"What's wrong?? What's paining?? Where is it hurting?? Should I give you pain killer??what---"

"I am hungry"

"---Oh You are hungry.......wait.....you are hungry?? You just ate"

"But that was porridge. I want something else like pizza"

" You aren't getting it...so shut it"

" But I am craving for pizza"

"Last time I checked you weren't pregnant"

"The fvck! If anything in this relationship you would be the one who will get pregnant"

"I know stupid!!" She sounds as if she is annoyed but there her blush is saying something else.

"So you are ready to get pregnant??"

"SHUT UP!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!!??" She shouted while blushing hard.

Oh my her beautiful blush.

"Huh? S-so you don't want kids with me?" I said with hurtful voice. I wanted family with her since I fell for her. I want to start family with her

Does she want ?

"N-No I didn't mean that....I...uh"

"So you want kids with me" my voice changed into cheerful one.

"You are so shameless Noah!! You are injured so act like patient"

"Wtf is acting like patient?? I am lying on bed as I was told to.... no where you said that I am not allowed to speak"

"S-so I am saying now.....you aren't allowed to speak too"

"You want to run away from this discussion , aren't you?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Shh!! I am listing don't disturb me" I heard a whisper outside our room.

"I also want to listen.... Not only you want grandchildren" another voice came.

Wait.... It's

Mom and dad?

My eyes widen in realisation

Shit! they heard everything.

"MOM!! DAD!! WE CAN HEAR YOU!!" I Shouted in irritation.

Like seriously I need some privacy with my wife.