Chapter 18

Jennifer's POV

"Hello?? Hello?? Someone's there??" not again these types of calls are coming since a came here like this person  calls me so many times but never answer when I pick it up. What kind of prank is this?? It's been a week . Oh week!

Means a week since we came back from our 'break' and also since we talked. I wanted to talk to him about these weird things happening to me , I feel like someone's following me when I walk from hospital to home ,  He used to come to pick me up and now I Guess I got used to it.  He doesn't come home till late at night and leave early in the morning . The only traces of him , coming home is his dirty clothes. I don't know what gotten into him?

No wait...what gotten into me? Why do I care if he is talking to me or not.. I mean I was the one who ignored him , that also for months. Don't tell me he js ignoring me cuz I rejected him....but that wasn't a rejection , actually he didn't even gave me time to say anything and just left.

That's not how you confess  your feelings. Like confess and run away ? Seriously?

Why do you wanted to say yes?

My inner voice asked.

"Urgh!! I really don't know what to do?"

"Than Lemme help you?"  Oh gosh just the person I needed , my dear friend Alice. She came inside my office and sat on the table. "I noticed you are being spacing out these days...Tell me what's eating you up??"

And there you go I told her everything that happened between me and Noah in Paris ,from spending really nce time together to his confession

"OMFG!!! SO HE CONFESSED!! FINALLY!!"

"Gosh....my ears... And yeah he confessed but--"

"But you haven't gave any answer and freezes at one place....right?"

"And now he is ignoring"

"Damn!! If I was you I would have kissed him on spot...I mean he is just so sweet and every girl , I repeat every girl want someone like him"

"Shut up!! ...urgh!! I don't know what to do" I said while hiding my face in my palms ,out of frustration.

"Look I know you are still insecure about these relationship things cuz of your past experience but trust me.... this is different.... Just give him one chance to prove his love"

I looked at her "but I am afraid....what if...what if he leave me too? Just like him? What if---"

"Stop stop stop.... Listen here he is your husband ok... H-U-S-B-A-N-D " she spells the spelling "he don't have any option he can't leave you"

"Why not.... we can get divorce ther---"
I stopped when I saw the person standing at the door...Noah...he had the shocked expression mixed with sadness and anger.... No way did he heard but what matters is how much did he heard? "Noah---"

"I came just to take you somewhere...but ig it's useless now" he said and started moving outside the hospital. He looks hurt.

Of course he'll be hurt you idiot he heard you talking and misunderstood

No it can't be....

My hurt clenched... He misunderstood? H-He must be hurt cuz of me? W-will he leave me??

By just the thought of it. My heart stopped a beat for a sec and a tear ran down the eyes.

"Noah!! Listen to me!! NOAH!!" He was too fast "Noah listen to me once please!!" Without even turning he sat in car and drive off.