chapter 19

Jennifer's POV

"YOU WHAT!!!??" Alice shouted and everyone in canteen stared us.

"SHH!!! I-I just said I want to give this wedding a chance" I blushed a bit

"YOU DID FUCKIN WHAT!!!??" Ok now it was Jason's chance to shout from back. Again everyone looked at us. "and how dare you not to tell me?"

"Shut up Jason she haven't even told me" Alice said while rolling her eyes

"Oh please 'you' aren't that important"

"The fc-- how dare you say this she loves me more than you"

"Please I am telling you never live in wrong perception , she loves me more than you"

Ok so once upon a time I thought I got some mature Friends. Jason is right never live in wrong perception. I faced palmed.

"STOP!! I LOVE MYSELF MORE NOW SHUT THE FCK UP!!"

They stopped and looked at me in disbelief.

But Jason looked at Alice and whispered "no matter what she loves me more"

"No dumbass she is mine"

"And I swear if you guys won't shut up I'll smack your head on the wall" I said while gritting my teeth. "Also Alice I need your help, there's a business party and Noah want me to be his date, help me find a outfit" I pleaded

"No problem gurl" she smirked. Oh no I know what that means.

"Alice you just have to help her to find outfit , not for making Noah turn on" he gritted his teeth.

"that's why I love you so much Jason, thanks" I smiled at him and turned to Alice "just a simple outfit no---"

"We'll see.... let's go shopping" she dragged me out.

"Jason!! HELP ME!!"

"I AM....ALICE YOU JUST WAIT!!!"

____________

"Alice I am tellin---" but she cut off Jason's words

"Jason!!!" She hissed in annoyance "stop being so much protective also he is her husband"

"Still don't you think it's so reveling outfit"

That's true. It's too revealing . It's a sleeveless black dress, tightly hugging my waist and showing off my curves,   ends on my thighs not to mention it's also revealing a bit of my chest. I hope I don't look like a sl*t.

"Oh no you aren't" Alice said while smiling.

Did I thought too loudly ?

"You look beautiful jennifer don't worry" Alice said and hugged me

"Yeah you are but still---"

"JASON!!!!!" She kept her hands on her eyes and here you go Jason starts blabbing .

Sometimes I think they are like my parents. Jason is like my dad who is protective about me and then there's Alice who is like my mom who is caring , sweet and always supportive. You can always have heart to heart conversation with her. I am blessed to have them.

"Oh no now I miss Mina and Lucas. I really wanna talk to them" I said , still looking at bickering Alice and Jason.

Well I wasn't so nervous yesterday when he asked me for being his days but now I am. I Came home hour ago and got his message saying he'll be here at 6 pm and I should be ready.