chapter-12

"LEAVE ME!!! LEAVE ME YOU JERK!!!" Jennifer shouted as daniel dragged her with him

He grabbed her hair and dragged her to the ground.

"Shut up!! You wench!! How dare you disrespect me!!!"  He growled in anger while dragging her back to that dark old room.

Jennifer tried to free herself , was hitting on his hand but his grip was so strong. she was struggling to release herself . when she saw a piece of glass on the way. She quickly grabbed it and made a deep cut on his wrist which was holding her hair. He wince and releases the Hold.

While he was busy in holding his hands and groaning She got the chance to stand up and run.

"Damnit jennifer!!!"

She runs as fast as she can while falling and hitting herself on her way. She looks back and as expected he was following her and he was fast. She runs and unfortunately her tears are coming out making her vision, blurry.

" jennifer stop running or if  I'll get you, I'll kill you in the spot!!!"

She saw stack of drums on her way , she pushed it making it fall and blocking way . It made his speed slow.

She made her way out , she runs without looking at her surrounding  but soon she realised that she reached at the end , it's a cliff

"Oh no no!! Please God" she cried

__________

"Officer please drive fast!!" Ryan said with worried tone.

"Kid... We can't drive fast.....learn to have patience. We still don't know if the person who called us and whom you are finding ,is same" officer said in annoying tone.

They reached at the place which was being Told.

"Check carefully" the officer ordered the squad.

Police started to do their search but got nothing.

"No one is here!!" one of them said
"Did we got wrong Information??" He added

"No definitely not...THERE SHE IS, JENNIFER!!!" Ryan's voice was filled with worry and suprised. The  officer looked where he was looking ,out of the window they saw someone near the cliff.

"We got her!!! We need go to the cliff.... It's not far away.... Run!!!.... fast!!! " The officer ordered the squad.
"And kid you need to stay away....we also need to think about ur safety, I hope you understand" He added
__________

"I told you to stop haven't I?? Now you have no where to go darling" he smirked watching her in miserable State

"No please!! Leave me"

"Are u dumb?? How many times should I tell you , I AM NOT LETTING YOU GO!!!" He scowled

He starts getting closer to her when they hear a gunshot. Daniel turned , from where the voice.

"Stop!!! Leave the girl!!" The voice came making danial groan.

"What if I don't??" Daniel said with a smirk but  annoyingly.

"You won't like the consequences....so leave the girl" the officer firmly said , pointing gun at him.

"It's not easy officer....forgot how much you guys are suffering for arresting me??"  His disgusting smirk grew bigger.

"Daniel??" The officer's eyes widen in realisation

"Took a quite time, but it's ok....and yes officer Daniel ,the one whom you guys are finding for years now"