chapter 16

"Is everything packed??" Gracie said while coming in the kitchen where jennifer was cooking.

"Not yet.... what's the hurry??" She said in a monotone. "We need to go yesterday afterall" she murmured.

"Don't you think you have to bit excited??"

"Oh yeah I am... so much" jennifer said while rolling her eyes

"be a bit respectful towards your mother you brat!!" She smacked jennifer "now go and wake your husband up.... it's a wife's duty"  jennifer  went inside  Noah's room, which is her's too now.

"Ah!! This lazy creature is sleeping like there's no tomorrow" she made 'so done' face."hyy!! Noah!! Hyy get up!!" He still haven't got up. She went closer to wake him up.

"Noah---"she stooped when he turned his face towards her. They were so close. She freezes on her place.

He-he looks so cute while sleeping.... Just like a kid.

She unconsciously smiled.

He opened his eyes, they were looking in eachother's eyes. "I know I am handsome"

She realised how close they are. She stood up . "FRICKING GET UP!!"

"Don't shout I don't wanna be a deaf"

"In real , you are a deaf cuz  I've been trying to wake you up since 10 minutes"

"Wow!! Hold up.... you are doing your 'wife duty' "

"Just cuz my mom said"

"Ouch!!" He puts his hand on his heart  like he got hurt and made a 'painful' face.

She went from there while Noah just laughed.

_______
Jennifer's POV

"You should go" Alice said while eating fries.

"Prolly' not" Jason said with stern voice."I don't believe him, although he is nice  but still he is a man.....what if he force her as they'll be alone there"

"He takes care of her, even you know this and also she isn't a kid" Alice cooed

J- "Yeah but the fact that I still hate him won't change"

Jen- "wah!! I didn't knew that"

A- "Not even when they'll have kids??"

Jen-"wait....WHAT!!?"

J-"Only if I'll let him touch her"

Jen-"oh my gosh!!"

A-"He have all the rights to...he is her husband"

Jen-"will you guys listen to me??"

J-"No still I won't let him ....he can't!!"

A-" He can!!"

And then here you go... imagine your friends discussing about your personal life in front of you without asking your opinion. That's it

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I AM STILL HERE!!" I said , slamming my hand on the table

"JENNIFER I AM TELLING YOU I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM IF HE ACTED AS A JERK!!"

"DON'T ACT AS A CHILD JASON!!"

"YES.... actually don't act as a child...you...both" I sat down again when I saw everyone in canteen looking at us "and also I can't do anything in that, my mom already ordered me....we are going"