Chapter 17

Jennifer's pov

I had too much fun today and all thanks to my husband.

Wait....did I just??

What the hell is wrong with me?

But it feels so right...

Shut up you lil voice in my head

So first we went to Eiffel tower , of course what's Paris without it's iconic eiffel tower and I just fell in love with the view.

Then we went to 'trocadero garden', complete with fountains and lawns perfect for relaxing on. After that we went to Art museum , seriously it was so fascinating to see such beautiful arts. By the time we became hungry so Noah took me to eat French pastries on 'Rue cler' , I never knew I was craving for sweets until I tried those delicious pastries.

Finally we are back to our hotel and having dinner and did I mentioned how much I love this hotel. I mean everything here is so beautiful and classy. And the food is amazing.... Everything here is so luxurious. I can live here forever.

stopping my train of thoughts , Noah asked "Did you enjoyed today??"    

"Yeah...and all thanks to you" I said giving him a slight smile

"The pleasure is all mine" he said in a British accent , making me laugh "Did you liked the food??" He added

"Yeah it's awesome" I said just then the waitress gave us ice cream which we ordered as dessert and I smiled and mumbled thanks. "Not only food this place is awesome itself"

"You like this mean?? This hotel??" He asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah this place is beautiful and  I love the view which is quite relaxing... I mean I can live here forever"

"Ohk then it's yours now"

" what's mine ??"

"The hotel.... it's yours now"

"Noah stop joking... You can't just---"

"This hotel is mine" he said while cutting my words and leaving me in pure shock. "This hotel belongs to me , now that you like it so much... I'll gift you"

"I--... Me--" I couldn't fine words to say . He puts spoon full of ice cream in my mouth.

"Take it easy wify, it's nothing in compare to what I have" he chuckled

Seriously?? I-its nothing? What else does he own?? A private island??

"I might be" he said while getting up and starts walking towards our room.

Was I thinking too loud?? But wait what he said?? He OWN A DAMN ISLAND!!! My husband is being so much show off isn't??

Wait... husband??