10th Chapter

" Now we can live peacefully my Neslihan because I have banished Nurbanu to Egypt. She will never return her anymore or see her son." Selim said as he kissed my forehead making me happy that I won't have Nurbanu here anymore as my enemy.

" Isn't that maybe bit too harsh? Poor Murad, he won't see his mother anymore." I said as I was really sad for little Murad who won't be able to spend time with his mother anymore.

" I decided what was the best. I couldn’t stand Nurbanu's behaviour anymore and this was the best way we could do it. She won't be able to have bad influence on him anymore." Selim said and he seemed actually happy Nurbanu won't be here anymore.

" Selim, then can I take care of Murad? He is still young and he can't be without mother and her attention, so I wish if I could give that to him." I said as Selim's eyes widened as he was shocked and didn't believe that I would do this.

" Of course, Neslihan. Of course. This is why I love you how good heart you have. You have nothing in similiar with her." Selim said and took me into a happy hug.

" When is Nurbanu leaving?" I asked him as I knew I still have to take care while that snake is under the same roof as me and my children.

" Tommorow morning. After that, we will live peacefully." Selim said and smiled.

I left his chambers and went to Harem where Mihrimah Sultana was sitting together with her maids. I bowed her and she called me to come to her.

"Neslihan, how are my nephews and nieces? I miss them a lot." Mihrimah said while she was chosing the new fabrics that got to the Palace. She showed me to chose the ones for myself too.

" They are amazing, Sultana. You can meet them whenever you want. They miss their aunt too." I said and found really beautiful purple fabric.

" This would suit you really well." Mihrimah said to me as she saw I am happy with the purple one.

" Purple is Şehzade Selim's favourite color, but he only likes it when I wear it. It wouldn't even suit you well. Black is your color as you only bring black coulds into our lives." Nurbanu walked towards us and she had to comment those things even in front of Mihrimah.

" You can wear purple as much as your heart wants it in Egypt. I am sure maids there will be jealous of your fabrics." I said sarcastically and Mihrimah laughed at my words.

Nurbanu looked at me seriously as she had to calm down and not make any more scenes because her behaviour towards me is reason she is going to be banished

" I won't go to Egypt. Mark my words." Nurbanu said and raised her head proudly.

" You will have to accept it Nurbanu, Selim doesn't want you here anymore, and no one of us wants you here anymore. It will be so nice when you leave." Mihrimah said and I had never known that she dislikes Nurbanu this much.

" I won't leave to Egypt, because I am pregnant. Congradulations you are the first one to find happy news, I was on my way to tell it to Selim." Nurbanu said and my heart hurt at this moment because this meant she spent a night with Selim in not so far time.

" Even a child won't be able to help you after you give birth, Nurbanu." I said to her seriously trying not to show my madness and hurtness.

" We will see, we will see

" We will see, we will see." Nurbanu said happily and left to Selim's chambers while I continued to be in Harem with Mihrimah.

" Neslihan, don't you worry about this. Something is weird here to me, she haven't spend a night with Selim as much as I know." Mihrimah took my hand into hers trying to comfort me.

" One night Selim was drunk, what if he was with Nurbanu at that moment?" I asked her or better to be I asked myself as I really hoped Nurbanu's news about pregnancy are fake.

" We will see what will happen, but let's hope that this were the fake news and that very soon we will get rid of the snake." Mihrimah said to me.

Later this night Hurrem Sultana invited all female members of the Dynasty into her chambers as she wanted to celebrate the news about Nurbanu's pregnancy. She favourised Nurbanu a lot and she never was happy when she would find out that I am pregnant.

I sat next to Mihrimah while Nurbanu was sitting at the opposite side of us. She couldn't hide her joy about pregnancy.

" Soon, Selim will leave to Manisa with his family. Nurbanu, as you are his first consort, I am naming you as a Chief of Harem there. You will rule everything there." Hurrem said proudly and looked at me with corner of her eyes knowing that this would make me crazy.

" Thank you Sultana, I will do whatever you need and make sure to get rid of traitors." Nurbanu said as she kissed Hurrem's hand and meaned at me as a traitor.

" Woman you call a traitor is mother of Şehzade and a Sultana and she is the best thing that happened to my brother Selim. She is the one that leads him on good way unlike you do it." Mihrimah raised her tone on Nurbanu who stayed shocked by what she said.

" Mihrimah!" Hurrem yelled at her daughter but she didn't care about it anymore.

" No mother, get to the normal reason. You name Nurbanu as Chief of Harem but she should be banished to Egypt." Mihrimah said and at that moment the doors of chambers opened and Selim came inside angrily.

We all stood up and music stopped to play as we all seem that Selim is really angrious and nervous.

" Doctor, come inside!" Selim yelled and old nurse came inside.

" Selim, what is this supposed to mean?" Hurrem yelled at him in front of everyone.

" We are going to see if Nurbanu is telling the truth because I don't believe her. She is lying about her pregnancy." Selim said angrily.